Chapter 35

Alison's P.O.V.

*beep beep*

I picked up my phone to check my text.

From Zayn

Lunch? The girls can come too if their not busy!

-L

Damn it!how am i gonna weasel my way out of this one.

We have been avoiding the boys for the past couple days! a

I just put my phone down a forgot about it.

~~~~

*ring ring*

Not thinking i picked up my phone

"Hello?!" i said happily. "hey!" Niall said happily. my happiness quickly faded. "hi" i said again awkwardly.

Just then Aria walked into the kitchen

"How is it?!" she asked jumping on the counter

Snoop!

"Niall" i said quietly

Her happiness faded

"What does he want?!" she yelled "SSSHH!" i yelled back

"Sorry Niall...what was that?!" i asked realizing he was talking "do you guys wanna go out for lunch?!" he asked laughing a bit

I sighed quietly

"What?!" Ari said worried "they want us to go out for lunch" i explained covering the phone with my hand so Niall couldn't hear.

"Tell him no! we can't!" She yelled "well what am i suppose to say?!" i whisper yelled "tell him no!" she yelled back

"Sorry what?!" i said bring the phone back up to my ear again trying to ovoid further conversation with Aria.

"Well...do you wanna come?!" he asked "umm..." i said looking at Aria.

She just shook her head and mouthed "no".

But i couldn't say no to Niall! he wasn't the reason we didn't want to go! Plus i couldn't think of an excuse.

"Sure!" i said forcing my happiness back. "great!" i could tell he was smiling "uh..i got to go" i said noticing the anger rising inside of Aria.

I hung up the phone and took a few slow steps towards the door.

"I'm...gonna kill you!" Aria yelled running towards me and i sprinted out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"WOW! WOW! WOW!" Jessy yelled grabbing onto Aria. "what os goin' on here?!" Leigh asked walking over to us

"She...she...she" that all Aria could managed out. other than that she just pointed her shaking finger at me.

"I...I...told the boys we'd all go out for linch with them" i said slowly.

the girls kinda smiled except for Perri. oh no! she had a full out grin across her face "sure!" sue smiled

My scared face turned to absolute shock!

WHAT?!

"uh...good!" I said still in shock.

~~~~

So here we were... at some random restaurant just sitting there eating.

The tension between is was very uncomfortable! And Perri and Zayn didn't even play a part in that!

They were sitting at the end of the table chatting like best friends!

"Sooo" i said poking at my food with my fork. "soo" Louis repeated

I looked up and saw Harry send Aria a flirty smile. she however had a shocked/discussed/annoyed face on.

I had to laugh a bit cause it's damn funny! the one person she would never dream of kissing attempts to have sex with her! But i could say the same for myself!