Chapter 56 Talking

Jenna's P.O.V.

when i got back to Kendra's it was around 3:00pm. the kids got home and i cooked them supper and when 8:30pm rolled around i sent them to bed.

The whole evening i had so many questions running through my head.

Kendra had to work at Walmart in the morning and then she had to work at McDonalds during the evening. Emma had therapy that morning and then she had to work the rest of the day,

Around 9:00 Kendra walked inside.

As soon as i saw the door nod turn i jumped up from the couch

"Where are they?!" i asked loudly "who?" Kendra asked confused, closing the door behind her "Owen and Louis" i explained. "in London...i thought you knew that" she said dropping her keys on the counter separating the kitchen and living room.

There was silence and i sunk back down on the couch.

"Jenna...whats this about?" Kendra asked worried, sitting next to me.

I just reached into my pant pocket and pulled out a picture of Louis, Owen and this little girl. I found it in Louis room. i handed it to Kendra as tears formed in my eyes

There was more silence.

"You went to the house today?!" She asked. i just nodded.

"How long have they been gone?" i asked as a few tears rolled down my cheek. Kendra hesitated to answer.

"almost two years...the only people who have seen them are Alison and Aria" Kendra explained "who are they?!" I questioned "friends of ours" She explained some more.

There was another moment of silence.

Then Emma rolled through the front door. Her smile quickly faded when she saw my tears. "whats wrong?!" she asked wheeling over to us.

I ignored her question and pointed to the baby in Louis arms. "who is that?!" i asked as more tears rolled down my cheeks. "thats Ronny-" Kendra was cut off by Emma quickly rolling out of the room and down the hall way. "his daughter" she said quietly.

I gasped and raised my hand up to my mouth. "he..." i couldn't even say it "No! god no!" Kendra yelled which relieved me.

he never stopped loving me...thank god!

"It's Emma's daughter...louis adopted her" Kendra explained looking over her shoulder at the hall way. a small smile grew on my face.

The rest of the night we talked about everything! the boys, Tiana and Zayn, Michelle and Niall, her and Harry, the little mix girls, Liam and Sophia! i told her about Daniel and Ezra! We just had a good time! except every time Harry's name was mentioned she would tense up and become really uncomfortable....like she was hiding something...

"Jenna..." Kendra said really seriously "what were you doing for that past five years?" she asked. i was grateful that no one asked me that yet but now...i knew it was time to tell her...