Chapter 15 Saying good bye

Harry's P.O.V.

I walked into the living room and Michelle and Kendra were sitting on the couch sipping on some tea or something.

"Hi" i said awkwardly

Michelle's head shot in my direction

"What the hell are you doing here?!" she yelled.

I was about to explain why i was at Kendra's house but she cut me off.

"Stuff" Kendra said in a mad tone and she glared at me.

Damn it!

"But he's leaving" she said quickly "what?!" i yelled "yup! your going back to London today!" Kendra yelled pushing me towards the stairs.

"go get your stuff! i've booked your flight" she explained

There was no point in arguing...what Kendra wants...Kendra gets...and i knew that i had to go back.

~~~~

When i got back upstairs Michelle was the only one sitting on the couch.

I walked over and sat beside her. she skooched further away from me.

"Does Niall know yet?" I asked curiously "No! and he's not gonna!" Chell yelled

"Now i don't know what you did but you hurt Kendra...again! and you need to make everything right! and if you don't i'll-" i cut her off

"you'll what?! you have nothing against me" i laughed at her.

"I have a lot against you Styles!...i know what you were doing those two years you were gone...and it would be a shame if your new wife, kids and Kendra knew!" she said as an evil grin spread across her face.

I never knew Michelle could be like this but then again with these girls...you hurt their friends your their archenemy for life!

"You wouldn't" i said looking directly into her eyes. "try me" she narrowed her eyes and we had a bit of a stare.

"Go home to your wife" Chell said calmly before she got up and walked out of the house.

"She's not my wife yet" i whispered to myself.

then Kendra walked into the living room followed by Jady.

"Jay is ready" she said dropping two bags down by the door.

"Thanks for taking her" she smiled at me a bit.

I was relieved that she didn't want to kill me.

"Hey...uh...Amber wants you to meet up with her brother and discus some things for the wedding" i explained slowly.

"Your still going through with it?" She asked quietly refuring to the wedding and i nodded.

"I didn't know Amber has a brother" Kendra said a but confused "yah...he's her half brother" i explained

"Oh...sure!where should i meet him?!" she asked happily. "here" i explained plainly.

"He knows where i live?!" she asked a bit confused and i just nodded again and turned for the door.

"Bye Jady!" Kendra said kneeling down to her size and trying to hug Jay. "bye!" Jady said in a snotty tone.

Kendra sighed and stood up.

"Good luck" she said before Jay and I walked out of the door.

I knew it was hard for Kendra to say good bye to her only daughter but...she can't take care of all the kids anymore!

i know she'll be fine! besides Emma, she's the strongest person i know!

But I'm worried about her reaction when she meets Ambers brother!