Chapter 7 Welcome to London

Michelle's P.O.V.

Niall picked up his suitcase and walked out the door.

I felt like crying as i watched him walked away from me again.

"Niall wait!" i yelled running after him.

I forced him to turn around and i pushed my lips against his.

It felt like our whole world was spinning around us and fireworks were going off.

Out of all the kisses we shared the 'goodbye' kisses were the most passionate. (well since my accident and coma) i guess it was because it felt like it was the last time i would see him.

And since mine and Harry's...thing, i felt like i had to make it up to him somehow...even though he doesn't know about the...thing.

He dropped his bags and placed his hands on my cheeks and i brushed my fingers through his hair all with out breaking our kiss.

I wanted to stay there forever but the honk of the taxi behind us cut us off.

We pulled away and Niall laughed a bit.

"I love you Niall" i said as a few tears leaked from my eyes. "i know" he laughed making me laugh to

"Remember that" i said but before he could respond i kissed him again.

"I have to go" he said pulling away and placing his forehead against mine. "don't" i said placing my hands on his cheeks.

"Bye" he smiled and quickly kissed me again.

He backed up, picked up his suitcase and got in the cab.

I just stood their crying as he drove away.

Louis's P.O.V.

*HONK HONK*

"Hurry up you two!" Liam yelled out the window and soon Aria and Alison walked out of the apartment building (since they got an apartment together in the last couple months)

"Oh cool it you two! we're comin'!" Aria yelled struggling to get through the door.

She had three suitcases!

"Aria!" i yelled in shock "oh shut up! i'm a girl!" she yelled dumping them all in the trunk of the taxi.

"Allie managed to get all the things in one bag!" i said pointing to Alison.

Aria glared at me jokingly and i laughed a bit.

"We're only gonna be in London for two months!" Liam yelled as the two got in the back on either side if me. "And a half" Ari corrected and we all laughed

"To the air port" i told the taxi driver and we drove away.

~~~~

"welcome to London!" i said to the girls as we walked into our flat.

"This is crazy! we're actually on the other side of the world!" Aria said in aw of everything.

"I'm just happy to be somewhere with a bed!" Alison sighed slumping down at the table.

"Speaking of which...where are the girls gonna sleep Louis?!" Liam asked "umm..." i said hoping someone would offer their room.

"I know!" Niall yelled "they can sleep in Louis's room!" he smiled "uh...yeeeaaah" i said really slowly and Amber and the girls laughed

"Up the stairs first door to your left" Harry told them.

Aria jumped up, grabbed her bags and dashed upstairs followed by Alison who was trudging up the steps, dragging her suitcase behind her.

I glared at Harry and he smiled cheekily.

"OOOOHH!" i yelled walking towards him "how could i be mad at that face?!' i yelled pinching his cheeks and jiggling them a bit.to my surprise Harry's smile got bigger.

i let go and we both bursted out with laughter.

"Haaaarrryyyyy!" Amber wined. "i'm tiiirrred! can we go to bed now?!" she complained.

Harry smiled at her devilishly and scooped her up, bridal style and carried her up stairs.

"Well...i'm going to bed!" Zayn said following Harry upstairs "me too!" Liam said heading to his room.

"Wait! guys! where am i suppose to sleep?!" i yelled after them

"Good night Louis!" Liam yelled from the top of the steps.

"GGUUYYYSS!" i yelled again but no one replied.

I sighed and walked into the living room.

"Hello Mr. Sofa!...lets be friends!" i said patting one of the cushions.