Chapter 68 Growing

Harry's P.O.V.

i sat in the living room alone. about half an hour later Emma joined me

"Mom told me what happened" She said wheeling over to me. "she mad?" i asked "no...she's as happy as a unicorn skating on a rainbow pond with her fairy friend!" she said sarcastically "shes that mad huh?" i asked "Harry she just found out you were" she stopped herself "your were...you know" she said talking about the two years i was gone. "Then she found out your kids aren't gonna see you for a year! of course she's mad". i sighed

"i'm such an idiot!" I mumbled "yah...you are...but thats what makes you...you!" Emma smiled happily "gee thanks i feel so much better" i said...unhappily. Em just laughed

There was moment of silence

"Did you miss her?" i asked out of the blue. "who?" Emma asked confused. "you know who i'm talking about" i said moving my gaze to the floor. Emma sighed "she's my daughter...my little girl...every day was hell with out her...not knowing if she's safe...half way across the world...of course i missed her...but the wort feeling wasn't missing her...the worst feeling was seeing her...all grown up...and suddenly...she's not my little girl anymore" Emma's words brought tears to my eyes. "i-i'm so sorry" i whispered "for what? you had no control over that" she sent my a small smile.

"Harry, you did some bad things in your life time...and so have I...but you are just a normal human and like every storm this will blow over"

"Wow...you sound like your mother!" I laughed. Emma gave me a little wink and then wheeled towards the hall.

"Emma" i yelled stoping her before she could disappear out of my sight. "your really mature" i smiled at her and she smiled back "just don't grow up to fast...i miss that about everyone" She nodded and then took off down the hallway.

Again I sat alone for a few minutes before the Jady, River and Ronny ran upstairs.

"Daddy! the boys won't get out of the room!" Jady yelled very upset. "why not?!" i asked trying to sound as upset as them. "i don't know!" She said crossing her arms.

"Come 'ere" i smiled gesturing for them and they ran over to me. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out three suckers for them. they all gasped with excitement and they each grabbed one .

"wheres my mum?!" Ronny asked worried "in her room..why don't you girls go bother her" i smiled and they ran off down the hall.

I sat alone again.

"Harry" i heard a small voice from behind me. I turned my head and looked towards the hall way. there i saw Kendra...red eyed, tear stain cheeks, messy hair...beautiful... "When were you gonna tell us?" she asked walking over to me. i just shrugged my shoulders telling het i didn't know. "when are you leaving?" she asked sitting next to me. i hesitated to answer "next month" i mumbled.

There was a moment of silence

"I'm confused" i blurted out "whats going on with you?" i asked looking into Kendra's eyes. she took a deep breath and spoke "i don"t want to love you...so i'm gonna try as hard as i can to not"

Our conversation was cut off by giggling coming from the hallway. then Emma and the girls came into the living room. Jady and River where pushing the chair and Ronny was sitting on Emma's lap. Em looked up at us and her smile quickly faded.

We all sat in silence...even the girls.

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door. we all sat and stared at it. it knocked again. "i'll get it" Kendra said standing up. she straightened herself out, walked towards the door and opened it but, not far enough so that Emma and I could see who it was.

Kendra let a little gasp out and then turned her head and looked at Emma "it's for you"