Chapter 41 Images

Michelle's P.O.V.

I cried with Tiana all day and when i went to bed i cried some more. Not so much because i missed Niall but because i really missed having a baby. and the fact that i couldn't have one of my own was killing me more than anything! and my lonely feeling was reminding me of all that.

Flash back

I was lucky i made it home alive because the road was a wet blur.

I stumbled my way up to the front door and walked in.

Everyones head rolled in my direction

"Chell...whats wrong?!" Niall asked running to my side.

"i'm sorry!" I cried in his shoulder "what?...whats wrong?!" Niall asked confused and worried, pushing me off of him.

I walked over and sat on the couch in between Kendra and Jenna.

"i didn't go shopping" i said staring down at my lap.

There was a moment of silence

"your...your cheating on me?!" Niall stuttered "NO!...God no!" i said wiping her tears and laughing a bit.

I pause before telling him

"i went to the doctor..." I explained and Niall's face lit up

I knew what he was thinking.

"now just wait! let me finish!" i yelled.

i squeezed her eyes shut forcing more tears to roll down her cheeks.

"i...i can't have kids" i said sadly.

Niall's face went blank. it was like his whole was crushed in that second.

End of flash back

I laid looking up at the ceiling.

I rolled over to check what time it was. 12:00.

I have no idea why but i grabbed my phone, dialled Niall's number and waited.

"Hello?!" Niall said groggily "Hi" i stuttered.

It was like i was talking to him for the first time

Flash back

"I'm so exited!!....we get to do a song with One Direction!!!...THE One Direction!!" Kendra screamed as we got out of the car. "who knew that a bunch of small town girls would get to to a song with One Direction!! i can't believe they said yes to doing a song with us!!! EEK!" she continued

"Kendra! calm down!!" Jenna yelled as we walked into the building "the last thing they want is to be working with someone who is totally crushing over them!" she continued "your right!...i just need to play it cool!" Kendra said breathing deeply.

We walked into a recording room and there were five of the cutest boys i have ever seen!

"Hi!" Liam said smiling as we walked in. suddenly all their heads jerked in our direction. i blushed and i'm sure Jenna did too but Kendra was probably about to explode! But instead she just said..."hi!"

I guess she really is going to play it cool

"I'm Kendra!...big fan!" she said shaking Liam's hand really fast. "well we're big fans of you guys!" Liam said stepping back from Kendra.

i'm sure he was thinking she was crazy and stopped taking her meds because she had the biggest grin on and kept pinching her pants but, i knew thats just because she was trying to calm down.

"Ok so should we go for a practice run?!" Harry said passing us some sheet music. "sure!" Jen said grabbing them.

Suddenly i noticed that Niall was starring at me! i blushed. and truth is i really wanted to stare at him!

~~~~

We went through the song a couple of times and i've only talked to Harry, Liam and Louis. Zayn and Niall were on the opposite side of the room but Niall kept sending my flirty smiles.

When we were done practicing we took a lunch break and then we'd start recording a couple of verses.

"Where should we go?!" Jenna asked "McDonalds!" Niall and Kendra yelled at the same time

When we were young Kendra used to have a HUGE apatite and the only reason McDonald's was her favourite restaurant was because you had the choice to have unusually huge portions.

We all laughed and walked out of the room.

"Hello" Niall said walking beside me "h-hi" i stuttered.

Real time

"What time is it there?!" i asked worried i would have woken him. "seven" i mumbled "did i wake you?!" i asked "no i always sound like this" he joked. i giggled

"It's kinda sexy" i smiled "oh well in that case...Hello" he said the last part in a low, sexy voice. i giggled some more

"Niall...i'm....i'm..." i wasn't sure if i wanted to go through with it. But there was no turning back! "i'm gonna adopt" i said slowly.

I could tell he was smiling

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine his bright smile and blue eyes.

But what was my wonderful husband quickly flashed into Harry.

My eyes shot open.

I didn't get them much anymore but every once in awhile i would get these images of Harry.

"Thats great!" Niall yelled happily. "yah...well it's pretty late so i should go" i said trying to come up with an excuse to hang up the phone. "ok...b-" i cut him off "bye" i said quickly, in fear that Niall might be able to read my thoughts.

I hung up the phone and fell back on my bed.

I have to tell him!...but i can't! it'll ruin everything! i know that! everything!

The same thoughts ran the through my head every time i had these images.

I love him so much! i can't keep it from him anymore!

I sighed and closed my eyes.