Chapter 28 Memories

Kendra's P.O.V.

March 16th. Chasing Forever's birthday.

What used to be a joyous day was a sad day this year especially!

Thank god today was my day off! i didn't have to work at all today which rarely happened! and to have happened on this day! i don't think it was a coincidence.

I walked the three or so blacks to Louis house. the same house Jenna, Michelle and I shared when we first started our music carriers.

God do i miss her like hell!

theres not a day that goes by that i'm not thinking of how she could be seeing the world, under a car, with a new band, new friends, having fun or having bullets shot at her!

I unlocked the front door and walked inside.

Instantly i was hit with a million memories.

Like when we first bought this house together!

Flash back

we first lived in a one bedroom apartment with a closet-sized bathroom and a kitchen that only a dwarf could move in!

we were so exited to finally be able to have our own bathrooms and closets!

We flew through the front door and ran into the middle of the completely empty living room.

Jenna and I turned to each other, grabbed each others hand, intertwining our fingers and squealed as loud as we could while Michelle grabbed her phone and started playing ACDC and danced around us.

soon we all joined in the random dancing and at the end of the song we crashed to the floor laughing our heads off!

End of flash back

We were all so happy! so innocent! And so unaware of what was ahead of us!

Michelle's P.O.V.

i usually was exited for this day to come but this year i wanted to hind from it until tomorrow!

I didn't want to think about the past and our happy memories of Jenna because she was gone and i had the slightest feeling that she may never come back!

But the day arrived and so did the memories!

Flash back

I sat on the couch next to Jenna.

She was already dating louis and Kendra was dating Harry.

It was a month since we started hanging around the boys and i still hadn't taken that step with Niall.

In fact i didn't even know if he liked me!

Thank god we were the only ones in the room!

Jenna always makes the first move in her relationships.

"Jenna...i need some advice" i managed to spit out. "sure! what up?!" she asked turning off the T.V. and turning to face me.

"Um...I...was...um...wondering...uh..."

"God damn it Michelle spit it out!" Jenna yelled.

I took a deep breath and spoke

"I wanna know what to do about...Niall and me..." i said the last part really slowly.

Jenna smiled.

"Just be your self...and tell him...your beautiful and funny and smart...do 't be afraid...and if he hurts you...i'll be right beside you as we rip his eyes and and shove them down his throat so he can see us tare out his heart and crush it in the palm of our hands!"

"Ok your scaring me" i said scooching away from her a bit.

She just laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"I mean it" she whispered

I knew she wasn't talking about ripping out Niall's beautiful blue eyes!

End of flash back.

Jenna's P.O.V.

March 16th

I laid down on the middle of the floor and looked up at the ceiling fan.

Flash back

Imagine Louis on a date! nit just any date on the perfect date!

Thats right! Paris at the top of the Eiffel tower! Chucking cheese at each other.

Now forget all that and picture Louis and I on the couch watching some black and white moving placed in Paris!

So this particular night Kendra and Michelle decided to blast Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody!

I got up, tore a strip off of them and then joined Louis on the couch.

We watched more of the movie until SMASH!

I jumped up and ran into the kitchen and there was pans all over the place! Harry thought it was a good night to teach Niall how to cook!

I sighed with

End of flash back

I don't know why that memory came to mind! i hardly remembered it until that moment.

but in the moment it seemed so real! like i was really with my best friends again. with out a crazy messed up life that lead me here to an even more crazy and messed up life!