Chapter 4 The not so fun party

Michelle's P.O.V.

"Lilly! go get changed before everyone gets here!" I instructed and she ran up stairs.

I looked over what i had left to do.

Get Lilly ready

Get Niall ready

Get myself ready

Done!

Kendra's P.O.V.

"KIDS!" i yelled and everyone came running into the living room from different directions...except for Jady!

"JAY!" i yelled walking towards the kitchen.

No answer

"JADY!" i yelled again

Still no answer

"JADY GET UP HERE!" I yelled down the stairwell

Silence

"JAY!" i yelled getting more mad with every step i took down the steps.

There i saw Jady sitting cross legged on the couch, the remote in her hands and her eyes glued to the T.V.

Her head rolled in my direction and then back to the TV

"Jady! lets go!" i yelled and she just crossed her arms. "JADY!" I screamed and she continued to look at the television.

Just the Amber walked out of Emma's room.

(Harry, Amber and Zayn were staying at my house until they went back to London and Amber and Harry were sleeping in Emma's room)

"C'mon Jay! lets go!" Amber said plainly and Jady followed her up the steps happily!

Great! my daughter likes the bitch!

~~~~

"Hi!" Michelle smiled "H-" i was cut off

"HI!" Amber shrieked and walked into the house. "hi Amber" Chell said uncomfortably.

"Harry"I whispered leaning towards him "control your fiancé" i whispered to him and he chuckled a bit.

"Lilly! Jady's here!" Niall yelled and Lilly came running down the septs, tripping over the last few.

"Hi!" i smiled walking over to Niall

"hey! how are you?!" he asked showing off his pearly whites "good" i giggled

"What?!" he asked confused. i just shook my head in response

"You now...your kinda full of your self" i joked "offended!" He yelled with a shocked expression. i just laughed and soon he was laughing too.

"Where's Lou?!" Chell asked noticing he wasn't with us. "he went to pick up Alison and Aria...that is ok right?!" i asked worried Michelle wouldn't want the girls at Lilly's party "Of course!" Michelle yelled

"those girls are like part of the family!" We all smiled.

Just then...

*knock knock*

"I wonder who that could be?!"Chell laughed and opened the door

"Hi!" she smiled and in walked Louis, Alison and Aria.

"Hey! hows the birthday girl?!" Ari smiled, walking over and throwing Lilly on the couch. "good" she laughed and then let out an ear splitting scream because Aria started tickling her.

"ARIA STOP!" Lilly screamed and Aria pulled back.

We all sat down in the living room and had somewhat of a good time. minus all the tension and the fact we all wanted to slap Amber across the face every time she opened her mouth...we were all having fun!

~~~~

*knock knock*

"Who's that?!" i asked confused since everyone was here. "i don't know" Michelle said a bit scared.

she cautiously walked to the door and slowly opened it.

Then she let out a scream and he all shot up.

there was a sigh of relief from everyone when we saw Michelle had pounced on Leigh Ann.

Wait! LEIGH ANN?!

I shrieked are ran and hugged Jade.

"Oh my god! what are you doin here?!" i asked the girls "well we couldn't miss Lilly's seventh birthday!" Jessy explained

Perri just kinda stood behind the others awkwardly. i could tell she didn't want to be here

Great! another addition to the not so fun train! whoo whoo!