Chapter 72 Feelings

Jenna's P.O.V.

i missed Louis already! if i can't hold out for twelve hours how am i suppose to hold out for twelve months?! how did i do this for five years?!

Niall's P.O.V.

Christmas was great! except i kept thinking about how i could be with Michelle and Lilly and meet Melody.

Melody...i love that name! Melody it's got a nice ring to it! suits our family! i love my family.

Well...it'll be at least another year before i have a chance to see them again because i have to face the fact! i won't be able to leave London in the next year unless it's for a show and i don't want to let my fans down! they mean everything to me!

Tiana's P.O.V.

So Zayn's gone now and...we're back together! I'm so happy! lets see if we can make the long distance relationship work! i hope so! i don't think i'd survive with out him!

Alison's P.O.V.

ok! Harry survived this Christmas! but thats only because Aria trapped me in the bathroom until he left. i wasn't even allowed to say goodbye to Louis! And now he's gone...

Kendra's P.O.V.

so Sophia is gonna stay in Canada for a couple more months.

Emma has everything for her move to London all planed out. she'll leave for England mid summer next year (of her calculations ate correct!)

I'm doing ok! Jady, Luke and Henry are all living under one roof again and Owen and River are living with Jen! Michelle is still sad about not being able to see Niall but she knows she did the right thing!

I hate being friends/married/dating pop stars!

If you asked me what my life would be like in the future seven tears ago i would have never guessed Harry and I wouldn't be together or that i have four beautiful kids!

Now that i think of it...i'v had a pretty awesome life. but I've also had a really dramatic, depressing, angry, weird life.

But i guess thats just how it all worked out. but not knowing is the worst feeling in the world.

And I'll leave you with that.