Chapter 21 Heart breaker

Kendra's P.O.V.

since everyone is always at my house it's hard for me and Louis to talk alone but i had to do it and there only one way.

Louis's P.O.V.

*knock knock*

"Busy!" I yelled since i was in the bathroom and taking a wiz.

After i was done i opened the bathroom door. i took two steps forward when suddenly i was pushed back into the bathroom sending my crashing to the floor.

When i looked up i saw Kendra walking into the bathroom and close the door behind me.

"I have to talk to you" she said kicking me foot a bit. "Have you ever thought of 'hello'?!" i joked and Kendra laughed.

The room went silent as Kendra sat on the toilet seat and i sat on the edge of the tub.

"You know it's nice to see you like this again" i smiled "huh?!" Kendra asked and gave me a weird face and i laughed a bit. "like...old Kendra" i explained and a small smile grew on her face. "yah...after the kids...i grew up a lot" she sighed.

"But i have to ask you something" she said sternly.

Emma's P.O.V.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" i yelled not taking my eyes off computer screen.

"Hi!" mom smiled. "hey!" i said closing my lap top.

"whatcha doin?!" Mom said sitting on my bed. "looking for a van" i explained slumping back in my chair.

"I found on for forty thousand" i explained "thats great!" mom squealed.

I put on a fake smile which quickly faded.

"Emma...i know your upset but...you need to stop being angry! you need to live your life-" i cut her off

"How can i when i'm in this stupid chair!" i yelled.

"Emma...you'll get better-" i cut her off again. "And what if i don't?!...then what?!" i yelled tearing up.

"Em...you can't think like that...you'll get better...i promise"

I wiped my tears away and looked up at her.

"Don't make promises you can't keep" i said backing up and wheeling out of my room and down the hall.

I turned on the T.V. and parked myself by the couch.

mom followed me out of the bedroom but crossed the room and shut off the T.V.

"Hey!" i yelled annoyed

"I have to tell you something" she said sitting in the couch. "and i have to tell you now because Louis is leaving tomorrow" she said seriously

"Mom...your scaring me" i said rolling away from her a bit.

"Louis is taking Owen and Ronny to London with him" mom blurted out.

i bursted out with laugher. "Thats a good one!" i laughed

"This isn't a joke!" mom yelled over my laugher and my smile faded rather quickly.

"What?...no! you can't!" i cried

"i'm sorry...i can't support my family anymore-" i cut mom off

"She's not your family to support!" i yelled "your right...she's Louis's...Emma we have to make sacrifices-" mom was cut off again by me wheeling away, crying.

"Em!" she yelled after me

"Don't 'Em' me!' i yelled stopping before i reached the hall. "you just made this decision without me?!...like i would be ok with it?!"

Mom was silent and i turned around so i was facing her.

"When i lost my dad it was like loosing my best friend...and then aunty Jen left...and then Ron died...and then Charlie left...please...i want any one else to leave me...please don't tale her away" i cried

Mom sighed

"Emma" she said sympathetically

it was like she was communicating with me without talking. i knew there was nothing i could do to get my baby to stay.

I squeezed my eyes shut, forcing the rest of my tears to flow and pretended all this never happened! but when i opened my eyes reality hit and i knew i had to say good bye to my little girl.

I turned around, wheeled into my room and slammed the door shut.

And then i did what i always do when i'm hurt and crying...

I was just praying to god that the rest of that day went by as slow as possible...it didn't.