Chapter 29 Missing you

Louis's P.O.V.

August 12th.

Mine and Jenna's wedding anniversary.

Man did i miss her like crazy! i missed Owen like crazy! i missed Aria and Allie like crazy!i missed Kendra and Michelle like crazy!

And so did the rest of the boys!

I thought i'd never get over Jenna! especially today!

Instead of celebrating i was sitting in my room and crying.

I didn't want to eat! i didn't want to see the boys! what i wanted was Jenna! Owen! my family!

"Lou" Harry whispered, walking into my room.

"Harry go away!" i yelled into my pillow so the sound was muffled a bit.

"Louis I-" i cut him off

I knew egzacty what he was gonna say! He was gonna go on and on about how he knew what it felt like to be in my situation!

"No you don't!" i yelled sitting up

"You have no idea how it feels to have your wife missing!" i yelled

There was a few moments of silence.

"Your right...I don't know how it feels" Harry said walking over and sitting next to me on my bed. "but i do know how it feels to have someone you love taken away from you...when Kenna died i thought i'd never get over it but...one day the crying just stopped...there still isn't a day that goes by that i don't think about her...what she might have looked like...what she might have acted like...but i always remember i have another beautiful daughter that i love with all my heart" and with that he got up and walked out of my room leaving me alone with my thoughts.

He's right! I have two wonderful kids I need to care for!i need to stop being so depressed about this! And i will...tomorrow.

I fell back in my bed, stared up at the ceiling and thought about Jenna.