Chapter 48 Kendra

Kendra's P.O.V.

The day before

"BOYS LUNCH!" i screamed down the stairs and then i walked through the kitchen and down the hall. "Emma! Lunch" i said knocking on her door slightly "ok! i'll be right there!" she replied

I walked back down the hall but when i passed my room the same picture caught my eye...like every time. It was a picture of Jenna, Michelle and I sitting at a piano when we were about sixteen. it sat next to my bed so i don't forget the life we had...when we were living our dreams.

I walked into my room and sat down on my bed, staring at the picture. it didn't take long for me to break down in tears.

God did i miss her!

I sunk into deep thought.

Then something snapped me out of my trance. a car door from the street slam shut.

Curiosity took over since the car sounded really close and i was kinda a snoop!

I wiped my tears and walked out of my room

Just as I turned the corner to enter the living room the handle to the front door started to turn.

Since Tiana was working and Michelle didn't tell me she was coming over panic instantly took over my body. i grabbed a vase, dumped the water and flowers on the floor and held it up like a base ball bat.

A lady with blond hair stepped in my house. her closes were dirty and slightly ripped and she only held a backpack in her hand. at first sight i didn't know her but when she smiled at me...i knew exactly who it was! even though the only sigh of her natural burnet hair was her outgrowing roots and her naturally perfect teeth shining through her thin, more pail than i was used to lips i knew it was Jenna...our Jenna.

My mind went blank and every emotion was racing through my body. I was just staring into her green eyes that i missed and loved so much!

"Hi" she smiled "hi" i smiled back.

Five years apart and all we have to say is hi! Haha!

There was silence and my mind went blank again

Then in the emotions of the moment we ran to each other (dropping what was in our hands) and embraced one another in a warm hug. we cried with happiness in each others shoulder.

"I've missed you so much" i cried "me too" she replied

We pulled apart and stood in silence, staring into each others eyes. we didn't bother to wipe out tears or fix ourselves...we just stood

Then Emma wheeled into the room

"Sorry i just had to put away my-" she cut her self off when she looked up.

She froze then when she gain feeling she smiled.

"Oh my god!" was all she had to say for Jenna to come running towards her. "oh my god look at you!" Jenna cried (with happiness) and looking at her chair "i know...i hate it" we all laughed a bit

"I love your hair" Emma complimented "i know...i hate it" we laughed even harder this time.

"God did we all miss you!" Em said wiping her tears.

Then the boys ran upstairs

At first i think Luke was a little confused by the strange woman standing in our living room but then recognized her. He didn't say anything (for a change) he just ran and hugged her leg. "Hey!" she laughed wiping her tears "Look at you!" she said pushing Luke off her. she kneeled down to his size. "your becoming a strong, good looking man" she smiled and playfully punching his arm. he smiled brightly.

"Oh my god! is this Henry?!" she asked standing up and looking at my son who was hiding on the couch. I nodded telling Jenna that it was Henry.

While the kids were saying their hello's i was calling Michelle and Tiana.

"Hello?!"Michelle answered "Michelle! get over here!" i yelled down the phone but she couldn't sense my excitement because she replied with "What?!Kendra whats wrong?!"

"Just get over here!" And i hung up the phone

Now Tiana

*ring....ring....ring*

C'mon! C'mon! Tiana answer your damn phone!

*answer machine*

Damn it!...try again

*ring...ring...ring...ring...answer machine*

Damn it!...AGAIN

*ring....ring...ring...*

"Hello?!" she yelled annoyed

YES! SUCCESS!

"Tiana-" she cut me off "Kendra! was that you calling me?!" she yelled "Yes! now i need you to come to my house!" i yelled "Kendra I'm at work!" she yelled "Tiana you have to come!" i yelled back "what could be so important that i need to get fired?!" She yelled "....Jenna's back" i said calmly. suddenly the line went dead and a big smile spread across my face.

Just then i noticed a small girl hiding outside, and peaking her eyes around the door open frame.

"Who is this?!" i smiled walking towards the open door "oh! i almost forgot about you honey!" Jenna laughed walking to her and leading her inside "this is my daughter...River" she smiled.

My face went blank

She didn't!

"How old is she?!" Luke asked walking up to her "i'm five years old" River mumble

"Wait! but that would mean-" Jenna cut me off "she's Louis's" Jenna explained. a smile slowly appeared on my face.

She still loves him!