Chapter 60 Time

Authors note:

Ok so i just want to apologize for the chapter numbers. i screwed up on them a long time ago so don't worried about that.

Thank you to my readers and thank you for voting and keep voting! comment what you think about my book or ideas you might have to make it better! thank you so much! keep voting and reading

On with the story!

Tiana's P.O.V.

i walked down stairs and sat by Zayn on the couch. He didn't look at me. he didn't move. he just sat staring at the floor like i wasn't even there. like i was invisible.

"Can we stop pretending like it never happened...we never happened?!" I asked hoping and praying he would say "yes" and then i could kiss him and tell him i want him back and hug him and share the rest of my life with him. but he didn't say "yes". he didn't nod. he didn't even move. like he never heard me. "Zayn...I want thing to be good between us. or at least not so awkward" i blurted out. again...like i wasn't even there.

"You know what it's ok! i don't want to spill my guts out to someone who won't listen!" I yelled standing up, tears flowing down my face. i wanted to turn around and storm up the steps but i couldn't. he looked so lost, so alone. i couldn't leave him like that! so i stood and waited for something, anything to happen. tears were pouring from my eyes and once in awhile i'd take a gasp of air as i sobbed.

"If i do i'll cry" Zayn blurted out in the middle of my melt down "w-what?" I sobbed "if i look at you i'll start to cry" Zayn explained standing up and turning towards me.

"No one has made me feel the way i do

Around you

theres no way to describe it

And i can no longer hide it

You are my sun and my moon

You are my life and my doom

Hold onto me until the end to time

If there was a button I'd rewind

To when you and i sat hand in hand

Staring up at the stars, lying in the sand

You can be mine again

I know we'll make it to the end

This time

We will find

Our end of time

Time...by Zayn Malik"

Did he really just recite me a poem he write about me?! that is the second most sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me. (#1 the fact that Zayn wrote and preformed and still preforming a song about and to me) Oh my god!

"I want you" i said, quickly walking over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and crashed my lips onto his.

The world was spinning around us, my stomach was flipping upside down, fire works were going off and i swear i could hear the song "endless love" playing

I missed this feeling.