Chapter 26

Niall's P.O.V.

Two days before Christmas Eve and i finally got to go home and see my family!

It wouldn't be long but i would get to see them!

We had a show in Huston Texas, boxing day so i would be able to spend four days at saskatchewan and then it was back to London to work on our new album and then travel all over the world for shows, photo shoots and interviews!

The only time we get to go to Canada is for one show in Ontario and then it's back to London again!

I guess i should be happy that we're busy because that means we have more fans! and i love my fans! but not as much as i love and miss my wife and daughter!

not to mention my family in Ireland! I don't remember when the last time i saw them was!

Anyway!

We were at the air port waiting to get on our jet when Rob walked up to us.

He looks upset almost.

I instantly shot up.

"What wrong?!" i yelled out.

Rob sighed

"Boys I'm sorry"

Oh crap! this can't be good!

"Theres a huge snow storm in Saskatoon and we wont be able to land there"

My face went blank and panic filled my head.

"Well can we land at Regina and drive in?!" Harry asked looking more mad than anything. Ron just shook his head "most of the roads are blocked...i doubt you'd find a way in"

It was like my whole world was falling apart around me!

We all missed everyone! Harry wanted to get out of this town forget about Amber! i want to see my daughter! kiss my wife! spend christmas with my family! Zayn wants to see Tiana! Louis wants to see his son and see the girls and let Emma see Ronny!

I just want to rewind and undo all this! make it so that we never had to come to London in the first place.