chapter 6 (21+)

~~~~~~~~~~ 8 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~

jimin finally came upstairs and went to me while i sat on the couch and started at the tv. he sat next to me sighing. i didn't look at him. i was watching tv while scrolling through programs. "could you hand me the control." jimin asked gently reaching his hand out for i ignored him and kept scrolling. jimin tilted his head. "excuse me. can you hear me i said to give me the control." i wasn't listening.

it's what he got for being a dick downstairs. jimin got up and stood in front of me blocking my view from the tv. i just slid down the couch laying down on his previous side to see the tv. "young!" he screamed. i didn't pay him any mind. he sighed grabbing the necklace he bought off the table and going to the balcony. i looked at him immdinaltly following. "what are you doing with my necklace."

i said confused while seeing him looking down to the city. he then glared at me. "so now you wanna talk to me. why the fuck were you ignoring me." i folded my arms and scrunched my eyebrows. "why don't you just go downstairs and coutninue smoking. go ahead and tell everyone about our life while your at it." i said while looking to grab my necklace. he pulled it back when i tried grabbing it.

"you seriously are mad about what i said?" he said rasing his eyebrows. while moving back as i was getting closer to grab the necklace. "your a fucking drugie." i said staring deep into his eyes. jimin grinned. "and you love it slut. don't pertend that just because of my charachter's 'personality' or some shit made you fall in love with me. you girls are all the fucking same. slutty and careless."

i folded my arms. "oh yeah and all guys are the same. the same guy that has his own dick in his own throat." before jimin could react there was a knock on the window of the balcony. we both looked and saw seulgi. she smiled playfully looking at jimin. "jimin come on your going to miss tonight's outing." we both had our chests heave up while i just looked at jimin. "you're... you're still going?" i asked. he looked at me and nodded.

"come on bunny, lets go." i grabbed jimins arm pulling him back as he was about to walk away. "you're seriously leaving me here?" he just looked at me before glaring at me. "you can't handle a druggie, fine. ill find someone who can." everything i knew about jimin slowly evaporated, and the anger i had inside boiled inside me. "you're breaking up with me? even after your stupid promises and lies about us being together for the rest of our life's?" i saw seulgi smirk as we continued.

he rolled his eyes. "dont pull that shit out at me. and i never fucking said i wanted to break up." i folded my arms and gave him a stern look. "oh yeah, then what did you want to do? find your self a girl who actually knows how to smoke weed and get down on her knees for you." i laughed. "seulgis here, why don't you let her do it. she'd gladly do it." jimin sighed letting his head back. seulgi glared at me before smirking and putting her arm around jimins neck. "at least I'd know how to do it. besides, i bet you can barely take in 2 inch's."

i smirked and laughed. as jimin lifted his head looking at us paying close attention. "bitch please. i bet if your slut self can suck that deep i bet my fist can make it up to your esophagus." i stopped smiling. "lets check." i put my hand into a fist but jimin quickly put his hands around my waist and stopped me. "young..." he sighed. he looked at me and kissed my head. "im sorry, if you want to go... you can come." i smiled lightly.

"really?" he nodded while lightly kissing my mouth. "okay." i mumbled. behind jimins back i hugged him tightly before lifting my middle finger to seulgi. she rolled her eyes while i smirked. jimin moved back lightly playing with my hair. he looked at seulgi. "please go tell the other members." he said softly while massaging now my scalp. she hummed and bowed before scowling at me as she left. jimin looked at me and lightly smiled.

he put his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. "i love you." he said while cuddling his head on my shoulder. i giggled and kissed his head. "i love you more." he hummed satisfied while putting his arms around me. i lightly moved my head back a bit. "daddy." he hummed kissing the top of my head. "why are you touching me? i thought you said-" he interrupted. "i know what i said. it's just... sometimes i can't resist my own rules. your so sexy and i just want to touch you all the time.

i laughed lightly as he kissed my ear lightly biting it. I lightly hit his chest pushing him back. "Let's not go there. Not tonight." He sighed and moved away from me, but instead grabbed my hands holding it. "Tommorow?" He asked. I laughed and laid on his chest. "is that all you want from me?"

I said while laying my chin on his chest. He chuckled putting his hand on my cheek caressing it with his thumb. I laid on his hand as his smile grew. "Want and need. I need to feel you close to me, no matter what we do I need it to be related to me touching you.

I smiled lightly and pecked his lips. "I love you." I mumbled. He chuckled and pecked my lips. We both changed after our small, but passionate kisses on our lips. I changed into a black laced dress. With black linguine under. Jimin bit his lips as he watched me change before putting on my black heels.

He came from behind me and immediately I moaned letting my head go back on his shoulder. I felt his boner behind me. "Your so sexy beautiful." I smiled and decided to play with him for a bit. "Hmm, if I'm so sexy fuck me daddy." He widen his eyes. "You said not-" I lifted my dress from behind.

He stopped talking and immediately pushed me down. I giggled as he was going to pull down my underwear but I pulled away making him look at me with a lustful stare. I smiled moving back as he came forward not cracking a smile but a sexy look in his eye as I played with him.

He grabbed my waist and looked into my eyes as I playfully smiled. The door opened and in came a surprised jhope. He immediately closed the door as I giggled and put my arms around jimins waist pulling him closer to my body, just to play one more time.

I bit my lip as he started whispering dirty things in my ear while letting his hand go down to touch me. "Uhmmm.... Guys were leaving." We heard jhopes voice outside the door. I smiled and pushed back jimins hair as he now kissed and sucked down my neck.

"Coming Hobi" I said back. I pulled jimin away as his expression still didn't change. I smiled lightly kissing him before opening the door and adjusting my dress moving away from jimin and going to Hobi as he wowed. "Young you look so good!" He complemented me. Jimin didn't say anything just looking at my dress.

I smiled thanking him. "Let's go before they start to scream are name." Hoseok laughed lightly while putting his arm around jimins shoulder and smirking as I walked out. I went downstairs and heard a loud cheer. I looked down and saw the boys all with there eyes widen open.

Jin bit his lip back. "Damn.." he whispered. They all looked at him surprised while I blushed and bowed my head. "Are we ready?" I asked while going downstairs as hoseok and jimin follow. Jimin went behind me and hugged me kissing my neck gently. I smiled and held his hand putting it around my waist.

Seulgi just looked at us. I almost forgot she was here. She was wearing a red dress with white lines going across it. "Yeah... Let's go." Rm said while looking up and down at me. I then got an idea in my head. "Wait, could I invite my cousin? I did promise her I'd let her meet you guys." I said while getting my phone out of my purse. They all widen there eyes. "YES!"

I looked at them confused before, rolling my eyes when I figured out why. "If you guys even try to get on her tonight I'll rip your penis's off." They all laughed and nodded. I stopped smiling. "I'm serious, my cousin is off limits." Taehyung then whined. "You won't let us have you, and now you won't even let us have your cousin!"

Jimin glared at him. "Don't make me beat you taehyung. I'm so close to chocking your ass." He gulped as everyone else except seulgi laughed, who completely had zero expressions on her face.