chapter 7 (21+)

As we were getting now close to the club I was on the phone with my cousin."oh my God! Really!" I smiled as her enthusiasm. "Yeah, they really want to meet you too." Jin lifted his hand and I laughed laying on jimins shoulder. He was quiet and it scared me but also amused me.

"OMG!!" She screams and I laughed pulling the phone away from my ear before putting it back. "Okay hurry up and get your ass to the club. We're almost there." She started to thank me and I laughed again. "Okay okay, we'll see you there then... Okay...bye." I hanged up and all the boys except for a dazed off jimin looked at me to see what she said.

"She's coming." They all hooted while seulgi rolled her eyes playfully as i smiled at them. We made it to the club and we all made it out the car and into the club in less then 10 seconds. The music was loud and people were all over the place dancing and having grinding on each other while others stayed in the bar area.

The boys and seulgi all spreaded out. Jimin stayed with me as I pulled him
To the bar. He just kept looking down at my bottom. I looked at him with a playfully smile on my face. "what are you looking at?" He looked into my eyes and leaned in before we heard a shriek and saw arms around jimins waist. He looked down to see the arms before I looked behind him to see a random girl around her late 20's having her arms around my man.

"baby you came back!" She squealed. I lifted my eyebrow unamused. I unhooked her arms from jimins waist pushing her back. She looked at me confused before looking at jimin as he turned around laying on the bar counter as he just watched.

"Sorry but who are you?" She smiled and let her hand out to shake with me which I just looked at before shaking it slowly and letting my hand back wiping it on my seat. "I was one of jimins girlfriend's back then." She then looked at him and bit her lip.

"We had such fun back then. Right daddy?" She winked while jimin just looked at her without any emotions. I sighed. "Reasons like this make me regret dating you." I whispered moving away from him. He looked at me and immediately pulled me back to his body.

"I know who you are, but since I don't care, I don't want anything to do with you ever again and goodbye." He pulled me away from the drunken girl while bringing me next to the bathrooms. "What the hell did you mean by that? " I folded my arms annoyed. "I don't want Everytime we go out for it to be a reunion with your old sluts."

He sighed and pushed back my hair. "Baby, I don't care for them anymore. There all the past. Your my past, present and future. I love you beautiful, not any one else but you." I sighed and nodded looking down Abit. "I hate how you had to be a Playboy back then." I said while lightly tracing the lines on his shirt.

He sighed and nodded pulling me to his body as I continued. "I wish... I wish I was your first. This way I would have something to compete with those women Everytime they come up to you." He chuckled lightly pecking my nose. "Baby, you being my first would have been amazing, but I think you have a lot to compete with them."

I hummed confused as he lightly let his hand go down my body. "You have this beautiful body that every man wants to steal from me." He said lightly going into my ear and kissing around it. "You have a kind personality to those you love, and of course your the woman I love darling." He now pulled back smiling.

"No one can ever compete with you." I blushed as he awed lightly kissing my cheeks softly. "I haven't seen these red cheeks in a while. I was starting to get worried I was getting boring." I giggled shaking my head while putting my arms around his neck. "Never." I lightly whispered.

He smiled now sighing and pulling back as I lightly smiled. He just looked into my eyes with a loving stare. "I just... Really want to take you tonight. You're making me crazy." I smiled and kissed his lips gently. "If girls keep randomly coming up to you, I think I'll go crazy first." He chuckled pulling me against the wall kissing me gently.