chapter 27 (21+)

"If you don't like it then get the fuck out of the way!" Taehyung yelled at yoongi. We we're all in the living room witnessing the fight between the two men. It was the fifth time this week tae has gotten into an argument with someone.

      I was worried about him. "Calm the fuck down. There are two woman here. Unless you want me to beat your ass in front of them, sit the fuck down and finish the shit I told you to do a fucking week ago." I saw taehyungs fumes come out of his ears. He grabbed yoongi by the shirt. Yoongi punched him making him quick to separate them.

      "Stop it you idiots!"  They tried going to each other but hoseok and jimin held them back. I got up and went to see if tae was okay but he looked really scary. He was fuming. "Tae... Are you okay?" I asked. He didn't look at me. His lip was cut and his cheek left with a purple bruise.

       He pushed hoseok out the way and walked away. I looked at him as he left. I then looked at jimin confused. He sighed going to me and putting his arms around me. "Ignore him. The ass has been being like this since last week." I sighed and put my arms around his neck.

       "I wish it was that easy to ignore my friend but I want to know how he is." jimin sighed kissing my forehead gently. "ill go with you. I've been meaning to asking him what's up." i looked at him surprised but also very happy. "really!" he chuckled and nodded picking me up. "if it's gonna make you happy, ill be happy." i hugged him kissing his neck. 

              jimin walked upstairs and we went to tae's room. jimin just opened the door which made me scold him. he chuckled at my scolding's. i got off jimin and looked at taehyungs room in surprise. his room was trashed. a lot of furniture was now broken and his lights were twitching. 

              i went to his room and knocked. but all i saw was a broken television screen and some broken glass on the ground. jimin grabbed my hand squeezing it. i looked back at him and saw him look confused. "did he do this?" i looked around the room and imdiantly went to the bathroom. maybe he was there. 

            when i opened the door he was there. inside the bath drowning. jimin and i quickly grabbed him and pushed him out the water. jimin and i looked at each other paralyzed and panicked. "quick do something!!!" i yelled at him. "you! i don't know what to do!" i sighed and pushed on taes chest.

         if that didn't work i was gonna have to give him air. i pushed harder and all of a sudden water came spurring out his mouth. he got up and threw up that water. i threw myself on him. "you idiot! you had us worried!!" i felt myself getting pushed off. i landed on the hard cold floor now. jimin grabbed taehyung by his collar. "what the fuck were you doing in a bath tub trying to drown yourself!! then pushing young off like nothing!"

                 taehyung glared at jimin when i started to cry from being really sensitive. he really just pushed me. "she is a fucking woman, and she deserves your respect whether you want to or not. got it!!" taehyung didn't stop staring at jimin. I felt pain on my left elbow and looked at my knee too see I was bleeding.

       I heard voices behind us, but as jimin turned around to look at me the noises became louder. Jimin grabbed his pocket knife out and pointed it at taehyungs throat. He almost slit his throat but jungkook threw himself on top of jimin. Namjoon grabbed taehyung away.

     I couldn't even fathom how much scarier he was right now. He's never looked so murderous in his life. Jimin got up pushing jungkook against the wall making him weak. I got up quickly. "Stop!!" I yelled but it didn't work. It was just worse. Jimin jumped on taehyung and trying to stab him.

    "Jimin stop!!" I yelled. I ran ontop of jimin making him miss taehyung and the knife hit the floor instead. Everyone quickly looked. Jimin had the scariest looking scowl on his face. I guess after a bit he realized it was me and calmed down. He put his arms around me and panted laying his head against my chest.

     I cried holding him tighter to me. Jimin lifted me up walking us out the room. He was still angry, but he relaxed when I gave him kisses him to try and calm myself down. He brought us downstairs to the nurses room and set me on the bed there. He went to a closet and took out a first aid kit.