chapter 15 (21+)

I woke up in the morning in jimins arms. I smiled snuggling into him. He moaned and pulled me closer kissing my head softly. I quickly remembered about joeun and checked to see if he was squished in the middle of us. he wasn't there and i quickly freaked out sitting up. jimin moaned letting his arm stay around my waist. "where's joeun?" i asked panicking. jimin hummed pulling me by my waist closer to his sleepy body.

"babe, he left to go get breakfast for everyone with your other two cousins." i let out a relieved breath out of my mouth. i then laid back in his arms and cuddled close to him. he put both his arms around me pulling me closer as i smiled pecking his mouth and face all around. he groaned. "noo~" he groans out trying to pull away. i giggled, and nodded. "yes." i said back. he sighed lightly and let his mouth hang lightly as i got ontop of him and kissed him deeply.

he moaned and put his arms around my waist. he sticked his tounge into my mouth as i moaned. i hadn't felt his tounge in my mouth in a while to be honest. he holded me tightly putting one of his hands on my head pushing my mouth deeper. i moaned letting my legs spread around his waist while enjoying the moment.

we both ran out of breath and moved back a bit. we both stayed looking as we smiled gently. he moved back some of my hair and pulled me back to his lips. i smiled as we laid on our sides. i let my leg go over his body. he put his arm over my body and the other one under my body pulling me closer.

"shit you guys are hot. especially you young." we both turned around looking to see jhope peaking around the corner as he chuckled. jimin rolled his eyes as jhope laid on the side of the bed hugging me. i giggled and turned hugging him back. jimin pushed jhope off before looking at my chest.

"don't fucking hug her in the morning." he snapped at hoseok. i looked at him confused. "baby, why can't he hug me in the morning?" he raised his eyebrow putting his hand on my boob. i imdiantly pushed him away. "okay geez, i got it." i said while hitting his leg. jimin sighed sitting up while letting me sit ontop of him.

hoseok smiled as he looked at us. "so young, how are you? i missed talking to you." he then looked at jimin and raised his eyebrow. "with out jimin." jimin lifted his middle finger as hoseok rolled his eyes as i laughed and put his hand down by holding it. "well let's talk now, and pretend that jimin isn't here." he ohhed seductively and pulled me into his hold as i squeaked. "you mean as we flirt with each other." i felt myself get ripped away as hoseok was showered with punches. i stopped jimin as he punched hoseok in the gut really hard making him crouch and cough.

"hobi are you okay!!" i asked getting up and about to check on him but jimin pulling me to him. i tried moving away to check on hoseok, but he wouldn't even let me move. "stop moving before i fuck you until you lose your legs and voice again." i pouted hitting his chest. "jerk." i mumbled. he hummed. "what was that?"

i rolled my eyes. "nothing." he hummed a that's what i thought. "hobi you good?" i asked as he was still on the ground." yeah..." he groaned. i let my hand reach out across the bed so he could hold it. he smiled chuckling before grabbing my hand. we heard the door opened and all looked towards the door. i got out of jimins hold and instead went to put on a bra so jimin wouldn't bother me anymore. as i finished putting it on i saw everyone in the kitchen eating now.

i kissed my cousins foreheads good morning. i looked at hoseok and jimin and rolled my eyes. "you two are such pigs. wear some pants!" i scolded. i hit jimins butt as he tried ignoring me. "no, they look fine." seowon whined. i then glared at her which made her laugh. "go put on better wear jimin." he sighed. "fine~" he said before getting up and going to put pants on. i looked at hoseok as he ate his breakfast as well.

"hoseok, now." he looked at me and pouted. "but i need to show your beautiful cousin what she can have." i saw ilho spit out his food when joeun just stood there confused. seowon heated up. i grabbed him by his ear as he owed while laughing as i kicked him inside my room. "don't come out until you wear pants." i then sighed walking back to the table.