chapter 20 (21+)

(Don't look down lol😅)

Youngs Pov

we were on the plane for about four hours now. only four more to go i thought as i laid on jimins lap on a recliner. he was on his phone while i laid my head his abdomen boredly staring out the window. i wanted to get home so bad. i was tired and dizzy. all the movement the jet made has me sick.

jimin caressed my head gently as he saw me just stare out the window. every once and a while he would show me pictures he took of me unknowingly. they just random pictures. like of me eating, or sleeping in his chest. he was so random at times, i don't know whether to find it cute or creepy.

jimin lightly patted my head meaning he was gonna get up. i sat up tiredly, and let him get out of my grip. he stretched a little before slowly walking towards the bathroom. i sighed laying my head on the pillow of the couch. it was warm, and smelled of honey. jimins hair was affecting the pillow under him too.

i sighed turning my body so the light didn't hit my tired eyes. i already fell asleep once, but i woke up because jimin wanted me to take a shower. i closed my eyes, thinking of what was happening at home. maybe jin was making us a cake. while jungkook and bora put up decorations, hoseok organized gifts, and seowon ready at any moment for us to arrive.

now that was a good home vision. i heard water running from the bathroom before it turned off. all i heard as i drifted off to sleep was footsteps coming near the couch. it stopped when it was close to it. i felt myself getting moved to a much warmer surface. i moaned tiredly feeling the surface before relaxing to find jimins chest.

i found myself still thinking about what they were doing at home. now i really wanted to go see.

Hoseoks Pov

i panted excitedly, the adrenaline still pumping through me. i looked next to me and smiled seeing this angels tired face look at me. "that... w-was amazing." she let out tiredly. i holded her close to me and pecked her head caressing her naked back. "i know darling. now sleep well. your tiger still hasn't fully let out everything." she giggled lifting her self up towards me.

i pecked her lips softly before she moved back slowly falling asleep in my bed. she grabbed my hand and intertwined them with hers making my smiled grow bigger. I've never fallen for a girl this hard before. and never regretted this much either.

Jins pov

jungkook and bora were in the living room laughing and making jokes while i made sure to make the most perfect cake anyone has ever seen. i want this to be amazing. young has been through so much. jimin got shot in the leg so he can't do much anymore, she has hoseok secretly sleeping around with her cousin, and her mother doesn't even want to talk to her.

i feel so bad for her. but not just her, jimin too. "they both have gone through so much and i just feel so bad." i was pouring myself out to the young couple besides me. "ah hyung, don't worry. the both of them are strong people. there even stronger together. they've been through a lot already, they'll be fine." before i said anything the door slammed open.

"GUYS!" we turned and imdiantly smiled seeing young. she ran and jumped on us. we all groaned at her tight hug but secretly enjoyed it. she moved back with a big smile obviously excited for something smile. "how are you guys!? we missed you!" she squealed. i chuckled. "before we awnser go into the kitchen." without hesitation she ran to the kitchen. we burst out laughing. bora got up smiling. "ill make sure she dosent break anything."