hjs ♡ .04

the end of the day was finally here. i grabbed my things once the bell rang and headed towards the cafe, hoping chan was there. 

i sped up when i saw his blonde head bent down, grabbing something off the floor. 

"channie hyung!" i beamed. chan nearly broke his neck, looking to see who just ran up to him. "jesus fuck jisung, you gave me a heart attack." 

"almost." i shrugged. 

chan straightened his back. "what's up?"

"i need a coffee. actually a coffee and water bottle. i wanna take it to minho to have during detention. should i get him anything else? maybe an apple- or a banana. wait, what if he doesn't like those? i could get him a-" chan placed his hand over my mouth. 

"you're rambling, stop. a water should be fine, okay?"

i nodded and chan took his hand off of my face. 

"you know what to do" he said, as i was already placing $3 in the tip jar. chan handed me my coffee like i always took it as well as the water bottle for minho. i stuck the water bottle in my backpack and sipped on my drink, strolling to the detention room. 

oh no, a group of soccer players. that were all bigger and heavier than me. i tried not to make contact, considering i sent my nudes to half of them oops. they all started to laugh as they passed my me. "faggot." i heard one of them say, then i watched as my coffee was smacked to the floor.

they laughed, and so did everyone else around me. i knelt to the floor, watching as the coffee started to flood the hallway. a teacher came out to yell at everyone. then she yelled at me to clean it up with paper towels. i sighed, taking the napkins from her and wiping up my coffee. none of the coffee got on me, but i was annoyed that it was knocked from my grip in the first place. 

i was frustrated, but i hoped seeing minho would make me feel better. 

i walked into the classroom, seeing him seated at a desk. he looked back down at his notes, ignoring my presence.

"minho hyung, did you miss me?" i asked, seating myself in the chair next to him. 

"no." he replied, continuing his notes.

lol, he hates me. i cri.

"hyung, you're so mean" i whined at him, hoping it would grab his attention. i even pouted too. 

"i'm not you're just annoying me"

ouch. i decided to leave him alone for a few. i rather let him be then have him hate me even more than he does. i started to toy with the hems of my sleeves. 

"what's up with you now?" i heard minho say.

i shook my head. "nothing."

he raised his eyebrow. "what i learned from girls is that it's always something" he said. that made me feel awkward. has minho hyung dated that many girls before? he's dated girls in general?

"what's that got to do with why you're upset?"

dummy. maybe if you paid attention, you'd figure it out. i don't know how more obvious i could be- "you didn't answer again, hyung." i reminded. 

"my love life has nothing to do with the reason why you're upset. it's my private business." he said, louder and obviously frustrated with me. 

i bothered him enough. i decided i should get up and go sit somewhere else. my day couldn't have gotten any worse. plus i have a ton of science homework to look forward to later on.  he didn't even bother looking up to see if i was okay, which was like another punch in the gut. 

the minutes passed. i laid my head on the desk and watched minho quietly. the time was practically up and i watched as minho walked outside. i remembered the water bottle i had bought for him. i followed him, but stopped in my tracks. i saw changbin in the doorway, looking at me, then minho. i watched as minho took his hand and pair walked away.

i guess i'll just drink the stupid water myself.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

hey guyss,, hope you're all enjoying the story so far :") plus me and cathy are going to see nct so its lit -mina