lmh ♡ . 35

starting today and the rest of the week i'd be wasting one whole hour of my time doing absolutely nothing in detention. word traveled fast because the next few classes that was what people talked about. some of my teachers told me they were surprised at my sudden change in behavior and how i was usually not the type to have such an outburst in class. mr. lee had talked to me privately after class saying my actions were inappropriate no matter the circumstances and that i should fix it because he wouldn't be changing seats anytime soon and something about how when you get a job you have to deal with people you don't get along with and what not.

throughout the day i realized he was right. i could have handled things a little more differently. sure i was mad but it didn't excuse my actions or what i said. i regretted it. i should have just kept quiet or said it more privately instead of publicly like jisung said. it just caused unnecessary attention.

lunch had finally rolled around but i wasn't really hungry. on the bright side i wasn't exactly sleepy anymore just tired. mostly tired of everything and how things were. i especially was hating myself a little more for how harsh i was on jisung and hyunjin. what good does it bring if i hurt them back? i just feel guilt and regret. i mean hurting jisung just hurts me more in the end so it's not exactly a winning situation. i had given my food to jeongin and changbin since it would be a waste to throw away. i even apologized to jeongin profusely and told him how sorry i was for making him upset. but he just told me to not worry about him and instead to apologize to jisung and hyunjin. he told me he didn't like seeing us endlessly fighting and ignoring each other if we only get more hurt.

i felt my phone buzz in my pocket and i pulled it out to see my phone light up the screen with a message from jaehyun asking to meet up for lunch. i smiled as i texted him back. we discussed where to meet and i stood up.

"where are you going?" changbin asked confused as he looked up from his conversation with jeongin.

"out. i'll be back before the bell." i told him not waiting for his response. i started making my way towards the back door exits when i heard footsteps approaching me.

"minho oppa where are you going?" the same girl who tried to follow me into my room asked.

"none of your business." i told her before stepping out and closing the door on her face.

i headed down the path to where we were said to meet. i stuffed my hands into my front pockets as i walked with my head down kicking a pebble in my path occasionally. even though i'd hate to admit my mind was preoccupied with running thoughts of jisung. i had bumped into something and i almost fell until i was caught.

"you should really see where you're going. you would have walked all over me if you could." jaehyun's voice made me look up to meet his gaze. he smiled as he saw how confused i was.

"sorry.." i mumbled

"come on let's go to the diner nearby." jaehyun told me. i kind of froze because i immediately went back to thinking of jisung again and that day we went to the diner with felix and changbin. only this time i'd be returning without jisung...

"you okay? something on your mind?" jaehyun asked pulling me out of my thoughts as we approached the diner hand in hand.

"oh, um yeah..." i answered as he opened the door for me. i looked around at the familiar setting.

"okay well we'll order something to eat. what do you want?" he asked me as he walked ahead of me. i stopped at the booth we sat at and my chest hurt. i looked away and picked a table with only two chairs and that was away from the booth and out of view.

a waitress came and handed us menus.
"someone will be right with you." the waitress smiled before leaving. she was different than the one i remembered before. he scanned the menu. but i didn't want to eat though i felt a little sick in my stomach.