lmh ♡ .36

we walked to my dorm hand in hand. once we reached my room i looked for some sweats for jisung to change into and be comfortable in. i didn't see jeongin anywhere so i assumed he left. i handed jisung the clothes and turned around to give him privacy. i turned around when he was done. we climbed into my bed and jisung immediately rested his head on my shoulder. i perched up my laptop on my lap and went straight to netflix.

i picked a random movie to play but i wasn't really paying attention to it. i ran my fingers through his hair lightly messing with the ends by twirling them while he was tracing the veins in my arms. occasionally he'd laugh or chuckle when something funny happen in the film but i stayed quiet just observing him instead. i had missed this and had been craving to have jisung's presence and warmth for the past few weeks that having him in my arms was still processing in my head because it just felt so surreal to me. it just made me not want to let go. i wrapped my arms around him and pulled him even closer to me if possible. he didn't say anything he just entwined his legs with mine as he hugged me back tighter. he moved his head from my shoulder to my chest.

"i missed this...being here with you." jisung whispered quietly during a scene in the movie where the main characters kissed.

"me too...you have no idea how much you mean to me." i told him truthfully. he lifted his head up and turned to face me.

his face flushed pink. he reached up and slipped his fingers through my hair. his locked eyes with me before he looked down at my lips. our faces were centimeters apart. i leaned forward to close the gap. he kissed back immediately as his fingers were messing up my hair a bit while my hands cupped his face.

we pulled away for air and jisung pressed our foreheads together closing his eyes as a sigh left his lips. i ran my fingers through his hair with one hand while the other still cupped his face. i pecked his lips lightly again when i heard someone clear their throat. we both pulled away with our faces flushed to see jeongin standing by his bed with a towel around his shoulders and his hair wet. he looked between jisung and me. jisung sat up quickly and i followed.

"um...hey jeongin." jisung began breaking the awkward silence that fell over the room. jeongin only nodded as he casted his eyes on me. "jeongin can we talk?" jisung continued once he realized jeongin wasn't going to talk. i wrapped my arms around jisung rubbing his arms lightly as i could sense he was awkward with jeongin.

i looked at jeongin once i felt his eyes on us. "sure..." jeongin mumbled quietly as he kept his eyes on me. i mouthed a 'thank you' to him. i turned to jisung and kissed his neck lightly.

"i'll be back okay? talk with him." i told him. i didn't wait for jisung's reply instead i got up and walked out.

i walked down the hall in search for a certain person and knocked on the door. i heard shuffling and muffled voices on the other side. a few moments later felix's opened the door.

"minho hyung what are you doing here?" he asked confused which was understandable.

"minho?" i heard changbin's voice say as he appeared in view next to felix. "what are you doing here?" he asked

"i just asked that." felix told him.

"so?" changbin retorted

"so you always second guess me." felix whined

"no i don't." changbin said getting defensive.

"yes y—"

"guys!" i called out getting them to stop to look at me. felix pulled changbin to him and hugged him from behind making changbin's face flush red. "where's hyunjin?" i asked them.