lmh ♡ surprise

this does not affect the storyline, this is just a little something to thank you guys for the support and love on this story.

BUT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

if you are not comfortable then you may simply skip and wait for mina's surprise. this is not something i usually write but since people asked for it, i shall give them what they want. (side note where i expose myself; i have many drafts but they are usually top minho.)

top jisung / bottom minho

i had been in classes all day. and i finally had a break at lunch to spend time with jisung and the guys but mostly jisung. i however underestimated jisung. i thought it was going to be a very relaxed lunch but he seemed to have other plans.

it started with the small gestures. first he laid his head on my shoulder. then he hooked his arm with mine to pull me closer to him. he then began to try to feed me some of his food like he usually did except this time he tried to get me to kiss him every time. and it was cute but i didn't want to lose the very small self control i have. he then proceeded to kissing on my neck leaving a trail behind when i was talking with changbin. who was teasing me the whole time on how red my face had gotten and how my sentence just deteriorated. and finally when i thought he was over he goes and places his hand on my crotch. it shocked me as i was composing myself from his recent actions and he decided to be bold now. i was mid sentence but the words betrayed me as the left and my mind went blank on anything else but where jisung's hand was. i didn't want the guys to know where jisung's hand was because then i'll just lose the very little sense of dignity i have. and so i had to bite back a moan while his hand was still underneath the table and he had a stupid smirk on his face as he eyed me try to come up with some stupid excuse.

changbin being as dense as he is just looked at me suspiciously but he didn't question it. he just figured i forgot what i was gonna say. i could hear jisung whine softly next to my ear and my face started to heat up. i knew he was just doing it to tease me.

"baby not right now later" i whispered in his ear. at this point practically pleading pathetically if you ask me.

"hyung pay attention to me..." jisung whined as he dragged out the 'me'. he groped me adding a little pressure down there and i bit my lip hard to contain myself.

"jisung no we still have classes." i told him trying to remind him.

"this one time won't make a difference." jisung told me as he tried to persuade me.

"babe please i want you..." jisung whispered in my ear before he pulled away to look at me as he batted his eyelashes. i gulped harshly as i held his hand kissing his neck lightly. he knows darn well i can't resist him.

i tried to move his hand away but he only protested more. i didn't want the guys finding out ether so i needed to think of something quick. especially with my pants getting tight. jisung definitely noticed it to as he kept trying to touch me.

"guys we'll be right back. jisung forgot something for his next class." it was the only excuse that came to my head. i stood up and jisung followed suit. the guys just mumbled back in response before we left the cafeteria.

jisung dragged me underneath a staircase where we were out of sight. jisung didn't wait for me. i opened my mouth to say something as jisung shoved his tongue in. i shut up after that and kissed him back as he licked my upper lip eagerly. i held the back of his neck pulling him closer to me. our bodies pressed up against one another. our heart beats started to pick up and so did our breathing as our body temperature spiked.

i pressed him against the wall as he moaned running his fingers through my hair. letting me take control for once. let's see how he likes being teased. i moved towards his ear and pulled on it lightly making jisung's body shiver underneath me. i made my way down as i kissed his neck making sure to leave a mark. i licked a long strip of his neck before i bit where i could feel his adam's apple. i could feel him choking out a moan as he threw his head back giving me more access.