hjs ♡ .08

minho ignored me for another few weeks. it was a lonely and quiet few weeks. i wanted to talk to him, but after a while i stopped trying. just like everyone else, minho left me too. after a while, it didn't hurt much. it just stung a bit every time i saw him, knowing that i had so much to say to him but it was best if i kept my lips sealed. i missed him for sure. it felt really empty. of course i had chan and felix and hyunjin now too, but it's different. i don't feel that pang in my chest every time i see them, and there's no shimmer in their eyes quite like minho's.

on the upside, felix and changbin seemed to be getting closer. felix would facetime me anytime the two of them had a remotely cliche teen romance novel moment happen. he was flipping out since the two of them decided to go out to eat together. felix convinced me to go with the two of them since he'd be to nervous to go by himself. i only agreed since it was just changbin.

felix and i got ready. he told me to look nice but casual for whatever reason. if i didn't know any better, i'd figured he was planning something but since it's felix i didn't even bother questioning it. i wore a black long sleeve, one of my favorites along with a pair of dark wash jeans. i also put on some makeup, just a bit of lip tint and some brown eyeliner. felix wore MY leather jacket and MY grey t-shirt and MY black jeans, considering all of his clothes had some kind of meme reference to them. i rolled my eyes as he showed off the outfit to me.

the two of us walked to the front of the dorms since it was the decided place to meet. after a few minutes of waiting, i saw changbin but another someone along his side.

"felix, what the hell?" i whisper shouted at him. he smiled. "don't worry, act cool." he said in his stupid australian accent. it's okay, i'll kick his ass later and unfriend him on snapchat.

the two of them looked hot. like really hot. especially minho. i could feel my heart dancing around my chest. changbin looked good in the bomber jacket and jeans he wore, but minho. he looked sexy. he had on a black muscle t-shirt so his arms and the side of his torso were exposed. it reminded me of how fit his body was. he had on these tight leather pants that hugged his thighs perfectly, accentuating the muscle there. his hair was parted so i could see his face completely, including his forehead.  he had makeup on too, giving him a soft yet mysterious aura.

the four of us started to walk down the street. the city wasn't bustling at this hour which was shocking. changbin and felix seemed to get along. they were walking and talking, laughing at all the right times and subtly brushing their hands against one another. minho and i fell back. we were walking side by side, but not together and it was apparent. slowly i let minho walk ahead of me too, and surely he didn't turn back.

i should've known felix was going to plan something like this. he tended to do things even though people didn't ask for it. at any tother time, i probably would've thanked him for setting us up on a double date but right here and right now, i practically wanted to die.

the way they looked at each other and the way they laughed. the two were definitely meant to be. from someone who fantasizes a whole lot about true love, seeing it in front of my eyes made it that much more feasible and desirable. i looked at minho. he walked with his head down like he always did, off in his own world like he always was. damn, i really like him. no matter what, i still really fucking like him.

we ended up in front of a diner, small but cozy. felix and changbin were already sliding into a booth as minho and i caught up. that meant that minho and i would have to sit next to each other. lol kill me. i slid into the booth and minho sat on the end, locking me in.

"minho hyung, are you okay?" felix asked.

"he's usually shy when meeting new people but he's really sweet" changbin answered for minho, then smiled in his direction.