lmh ♡ . 33

i didn't dare think about the events of the party while i was with the guys. i knew changbin would scold me for it. i tried to put it in the back of my mind for now. i was tired of feeling pain. i wanted to clear my head. i need time for myself now more than ever. i have replayed the events from that night hoping that i could make sense of it and prove to myself it wasn't what i saw but no luck. the only people that know what happen are them themselves. i can't ask them either because i need to find the right words before i do. it still hurts and i don't think i'm ready to do such a thing.

"min what kind do you want?" changbin interrupted my train of thoughts. i blinked a few times before i looked at the different assortments of flavors displayed in front of me.

i hadn't even realized i was standing in front of the machine just staring at it. a old lady nearby was staring while she held a coffee in hand. she looked creeped out by the both of us. changbin places his hand on my shoulder before he looked at her.

"sorry it's the drugs kicking in." changbin told her as he gave her a polite smile. the lady looked disgusted to even be near us. she didn't say anything she just grabbed her coffee and walked away far from us. once she was out of sight i smacked his arm. he just held his arm as he complained about the pain.

"binnie do everyone a favor and don't speak." i told him.

"ouch min ouch." he told me as he clutched his chest. i rolled my eyes at how dramatic he was being.

"well at least one of us isn't a known druggie right now." i told him as i grabbed a cup.

"okay fair point but i am not really good with speaking to people i don't know." he told me. i can't argue with that because i am worst than him when talking to new people and i rely on someone like changbin.

"i'm getting blue raspberry." i told him as i switched the topic. i pulled the lever as my cup filled up with the blue slushee. changbin got two cups as well.

"i'm getting wild cherry for me and jeongin cotton candy." changbin told me. i nodded as i waited for him to fill up the cups. "min can i ask you something? you don't have to answer i'm just curious." changbin asked me as he filled jeongin's cup first.

"you don't have to ask binnie you know that." i told him although i was a little scared of what he'd ask me.

"do you hate him?" changbin asked me softly. he didn't have to say the name as i knew who he was referring to.

"no...not even remotely. i still wanna be with him. it's just...i'm scared that...this will turn into what i had with woojin again...and i don't wanna repeat that. i thought what we had was going great and i really care about him. god i do and i really like him...i don't know i wanna give it time to sort it out." i told him he was going to respond when his cup overflowed with the red slush.

i rushed quickly to get him napkins and handed them to him. i helped him clean up the mess as well. "you're still a mess binnie" i told him as i chuckled watching him pout. i heard footsteps approaching us before i saw jeongin. he was holding a whole bunch of candies in his hands as he came over.

"ah... did changbin hyung make a mess?" he asked making me chuckle as changbin could only groan as he wiped his hands.

"let's go." changbin grumbled as he walked ahead. we followed behind as i helped jeongin carry his candies.

we walked up to the register where some guy around our age was working behind the register. he was wearing a red uniform with a stain on it and his face held no emotion. he was ringing up the old lady from before. it made me feel embarrassed but now it was changbin's turn to chuckle. once the lady finished paying her items she turned to leave when she noticed us behind her all along. she left in a hurry out the front door.