hjs ♡ .26

the past few weeks were some of the happiest i've ever been. me and minho had been official and practically the whole school knew it. funny how some girls would still try and flirt with minho, but at least i'd get to kiss him right in front of them heh >;)

we been on a few dates and i noticed how much more comfortable he was around me. we would show off that we were a couple by holding hands and being around each other as much as possible. in math, we'd hold hands under the desk and kiss whenever no one was looking. in lunch, i fed him my food like i always did. at first he worried about our friends teasing us, but he eventually eased his worries. honestly, i think i've got the upper hand too. i'm always getting him flustered heh >;) he never gets me flustered

a/n* shut up you fucking twink, we all know you're a goddamn sub and minho's just playing along to make you feel better

yOU COULDNT LET A FUCKING MAN DREAM COULD YOU MINA?!

we were nearing the end of the semester so that meant exams were coming up. we split up into two groups to do most of our studying. it was me, felix, hyunjin and seungmin since we were all in the same grade and we taking many of the same basic classes. the other group was minho, changbin and jeongin since they were older, they felt they could help jeongin the most. we'd been cramming for a few days now, studying for hours until we'd knock out. it was hard considering i didn't get to see minho as much as i would've wanted to, but he made sure to text and call me throughout the day though.

me and the guys were all going over english now. it was the only subject felix was better than everyone in. he started acting like a hot shot because he knew he was the best at it.

"how do you guys feel since i'm officially the smartest out of the four of us?" he'd brag, smirking as he nudged me. he was on facetime with changbin so i could tell he was just trying to impress.

"felix, you have a 42 in korean lit. it'll be a miracle if you get credit for the semester." i reminded, raising my brow at him.

"well i'm the only one here with airpods, so get on my level." felix said while sticking his airpods in.

"you bought those used off of amazon for $15 and one of them is broken." seungmin said.

"dID YOU HACK INTO MY FUCKING AMAZON ACCOUNT?!" he shouted, flushing red as we heard changbin laughing at him. felix is honestly so strange, i don't even know how him and changbin-hyung hit it off.

all of us laughed at him while we continued to work on textbook pages.

it was close to midnight and i hadn't gotten a text from minho for the past six hours so i decided to give him a call. most of the guys were starting to get tired, but i hadn't been. i was used to staying up late and i really wanted to get good grades on my finals to impress minho. what i wasn't used to was going this long without talking to minho. i opened up to his contact and clicked the facetime button. after a few seconds he answered.

he smiled at me. his smile was always pretty, but his sleepy face and puffy eyes and messy hair made my stomach do backflips. he seriously had no right to look so perfect.

"hey minho hyung"  i said while waving to him. he waved back to me slowly. i could tell he was tired. it worried me that he may be studying way too hard.

"hey baby, what are you up to?"  he said in his groggy sleepy voice.

"just studying with felix, hyunjin and seungmin" i responded, flipping the camera to show off the gang. though by now, felix was asleep and seungmin and hyunjin were barely holding themselves together.

"hey guys" he said to them. he waved too even though they wouldn't see him. that must've meant he was really tired, but it was cute.

"what are you up to, babe?" i asked him when i flipped the camera back to face me. he smiled and rubbed his eyes. i watched as he shuffled around on the bed and mumbled a small 'cute'. i assumed he was talking to jeongin. i quickly learned that that was just their relationship and it wasn't really something i should've been jealous of.