hjs ♡ . 32

ever since jeongin and hyunjin got into that argument, it was officially over for our friend group. i felt terrible considering this whole thing was my fault. no matter how many times hyunjin would tell me it wasn't, i couldn't help but feel responsible for everything. if i hadn't gotten drunk and just listened to minho in the first place, things wouldn't have all gone to shit.

i really missed minho. more than missed him. i craved his presence. it was hard seeing him spend so much time with anyone but me. it's crazy how people can go from strangers to lovers and back to strangers within a few months. the saddest part of all of this is i never get to see his smile anymore. his smile is one of the first things i ever fell in love with and now i rarely see it anymore, and that's all because of me. i don't care about the bullying. i don't care about my nudes going around again. i'm okay with taking all the blame at this point, i just want him to forgive me.

felix had gotten sick from going out with us so often and seungmin had a date with his girlfriend, so hyunjin and i were left to find something to do. he came to my dorm and we cuddled for a while watching movies, the usual.

"okay, out of all the seven dwarfs, who do you think had the biggest-" he started, but i pressed a finger to his lips.

"don't even finish asking me that." i told him.

he gripped my wrist and pulled my hand away from his mouth. "the biggest nose. get your mind out of the gutter." he chuckled while raising an eyebrow at me.

i blushed but shoved him away.

"jisung-ah." he called me as he rested his head on my chest.

"hm?"

"wanna take a walk?"

and with that we left the dorms for a walk in the brisk night.

it was almost 10pm and there wasn't much for us to do. something about the walk was therapeutic. i didn't know if if was the cold, or the quiet, or hyunjin, or even all three. all i knew was i felt like i could finally catch a breath.

hyunjin and i walked for over an hour now, listening to music together since hyunjin spared his other airpod. we were really far from the campus, but neither of us cared. we approached a small playground and suddenly memories of minho flooded my mind. i felt a cold tear fall down my cheek.

"i wanna go there." i mumbled.

"there?" hyunjin asked, turning his face towards the playground.

i nodded at him slowly and he smiled. "alright sure. i'll help you." he said, walking over to the fence and pulling my arm.

"here, just step on my hand and hop over the fence. be careful landing." he said, holding out his hands, one over the other for me to step on.

i gripped onto the fence as i placed one foot on his hands. he hoisted me up and i was able to climb over. he smiled at me as i stumbled a bit on my landing.

hyunjin was tall and athletic enough to hop the fence on his own so once we were both inside, he turned to me.

"okay, now what?" he asked.

i didn't say anything, i just walked over to the swings and sat in one. hyunjin shook his head but followed. he looked down at me, raising an eyebrow as he smiled.

"push me." i told him.

he chuckled while shaking his head as he walked behind me. "han jisung, you're something else." he said. i could hear his smile.

he pushed me for a few minutes until i told him he could stop. he pulled away and sat on the swing beside me.

i stopped kicking my feet and let my swing slow down before stopping it. i looked over to him, the moonlight illuminating his face. i could see a tear fall down his cheek as he looked up at the sky.

"jeongin always talked about how the night sky is nothing, but becomes everything within a matter of seconds. i get what he means now."

i looked up at the sky to see it pitch black, but as i kept staring little stars came into view. fading in one by one until all i saw was a sky full of stars.

"that's kinda like love, don't you think?" i asked.

hyunjin turned to face me, wiping the tear from his cheek. "what do you mean?"

"well, it only takes a moment for someone to go from nothing to your everything. that's how i feel about minho. one moment he was just some guy walking the track and the next he became all i wanted and more."

i thought about minho more and more. all the good times we had and all the funny conversations. our first kiss, our last kiss and all the kisses in between. i started to think of when we first got detention and when i kicked him in the face with a soccer ball. i thought of his moms, and of christmas and of new years. of our encounter with woojin and of the party. the party that started with us holding hands and ended with us ending things.

"i have to fix things." i said aloud, "hyunjin, i need my phone."

he kept my phone on him anytime we hung out incase i needed it and thank god he had it with him. i took the phone and powered it up again. once the screen lit up, i noticed something. a text message that made me stop what i was about to do.

"what's wrong?" hyunjin asked, studying my face.

"chan. he says to meet him tomorrow for coffee. it's important."

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

oo drama. when writing this i lowkey shipped hyunsung but i was like NO THIS IS MINSUNG,, but hyunsung are cute homies. hope you're all doing well. college is getting a bit easier so that's good lol. -mina