44: Passionate Night

Beware: Short and sexual chapter

Gracen's view

I have never felt more loved than I do in this moment by Emery. The entire time all she did was think about me and my future even if it meant breaking her heart. I looked in her eyes and I saw an immense amount of emotion there and I scouted closer to bring her in for a tight hug.

"Emery, you must have been so heartbroken when I left. When we broke up. I'm so so sorry, Emery," I say sobbing in her shoulder.

She gently played with my hair rubbed my back and said, "It's okay. Seeing you happy with your life is the most important thing to me," she said.

I pulled away and looked at her and I don't know how I could find someone like her. She is the definition of my dream girl. She is the definition of love. I never want to spend a day without her in my life.

"Emery, I want you to know that even though we broke up, there hasn't been a single day that I haven't thought about you. I love you, and that's something that will never change. I'm sorry it took me so long to figure any of this out," I told her.

"It's okay Gracen; I'm not exactly an open book so I understand. I love you too," she says grabbing my hand and dropping the ring in my palm.

"Why are you giving it to me?" I ask puzzled.

"It's yours. It always has been. I would never even think about giving it to anyone else," she says looking away.

I soften my expression and grab her by her shirt and pull her closer to me so I can kiss her. She wraps her arms around my waist while I do the same around her neck dragging her closer. We stay like that for a while, just kissing and enjoying each other's company. Then I slowly feel Emery pull my shirt up a little to slip her hands under and caress my skin. Her touch sends shocks throughout me and I shiver a little as she pulls away from me slightly to kiss my neck.

I can't take this steady pace so I forcibly push her down on the couch and straddle her. "Well, I guess some things do never change. I miss this dominance," she says smirking, turning me on even more.

I slowly lean down near her ear and slowly suck her lobe and whisper, "And I miss your moans," and I kiss her jaw and head down her neck. She squirms a little under me and moans.

Emery pulls on my shirt and helps me take it off and she leans up to kiss me. I slip my hands under her shirt and around her back to unclasp her bra. I move the fabric up a little and massage her breasts making her moan a bit louder.

Suddenly Emery shifts me over and gets on top of me she slowly kisses my neck, collarbone and down my abdomen where she bites me a little. "Don't worry, no one will be able to see these ones tomorrow," she says as she sucks more harder, surely leaving a hickey. She helps me unbuckle my belt and I kick off my jeans that I changed into after leaving the dinner reception.

I wrap my legs around Emery's waist as she leans down to kiss me again and I tangle my fingers in her hair. I can feel her finger slowly running over my body, moving down until she touches me where I've been wanting her to go, this makes me close my eyes and moan out.

I open my eyes again and lean up to kiss her and I notice that she still has most of her clothes on, so I help her take off her shirt and I marvel at how beautiful she is before she leans down to kiss me again.

We have one hell of a passionate night that I won't ever forget I think as I lay beside Emery, tracing circles on her bare back. "Please don't stop," she mumbles cutely as she almost drifts off to sleep.

"I won't. I'll always be here to do this for you, Em," I whisper back to her.

I know i'm lying. I know, I leave in a few days. I don't want to leave. I want to stay here with her. Forever.

But i still have one year left of school. Then there is also the job offer...

Those things feel so much less important to me now though. Having Emery in my arms right now makes me feel so happy. It feels like i have everything I could ever want. She is my life.

And I don't think I have the strength to leave her. Not again. 

I love her so much. Those words keep repeating in my mind over and over again until i start to drift off to sleep. But I make sure that my arm is wrapped around her before I completely close my eyes.

----------------

Author note: Next update is next Wednesday. Heads up there are not many chapters left. Probably less then ten.