Fighting over me ? (maybe ?)

online

2/9/19

so its a saturday and im stuck at home while my friends are out. Some stuff happened this week and well, we'll get through them.

Firstly cuz its fresh on my mind, (i'll tell them all so yah)

new song above by the chainsmokers with 5SOS sooo yyayy and also fits well with the overall topic of what happened yesterday.

I was planning to make this chapter yesterday but my sleepy ass got the best of me okai so here it goes. 

Kuro's being a douche again and like whenever that happens my mood drops and Loend notices it and always know its him and always does everything in his power to make me smile or even laugh a bit. So yesterday, Loend got hurt by Ross (metaphorically speaking) and it hurt Loend so bad that as soon as he got home, he messaged me and said he wanted to video call

and boy, the loend i saw was so different... him crying was heart wrenching like I wanted to go to his house and give him a hug and tell him everything will be alright and that he could move on from Ross and finally have peace within himself. (side note: I do know where Loend is tho), also also like after his crying, HE LOOKED SO CUTE AND AAHH MY HEART COULDNT TAKE IT !

I was like "BITCH, U BETTER NOT FALL FOR THIS MF TOO" but like a part of me said "Kuro's being a dick again just as Aria suspected and here is Loend swooping in and trying to make you feel better about yourself and helps you get through even the smallest of hurdles to the biggest problems in your life" and as if on que...

Loend wanted me to play with him in ML so i logged in and immediately Kuro invites me to his party with Ross, I told Loend to hurry his ass up or else Kuro's not gonna stop inviting me and Loend replied by being fast and inviting me so i accepted and he replied to my message with "Leave them, we don't need them" 

and i was like "IS THIS GONNA END UP WITH YOU TWO FIGHTING OVER MY FUCKING ATTENTION ?!" but i need to be there for Loend considering he's going through his own dilemma and If i dont give Kuro my attention, he'd think im pissed at him and probably complain that he's not my priority anymore.

news flash! My heart is with Loend currently, he like took the pieces and glued them back together, polished it and kept it incase in a glass box. He keeps being so caring and sweet to me with the occasional teasing here and there but honestly, he's the sweetest person i've ever met in my entire life. 

I remembered that we were gonna go to the nearby mall after school so we could celebrate his achievement and cuz i owe him milk tea. While we were walking, we were walking through smoke which apparently was bad for me cuz it triggered my skin asthma so my whole body was itching like hell and i told him about it and he was like. "YOU BETTER STAY ALIVE, HEART ATTACK IS NOT IN MY VOCABULARY AND I STILL NEED TO GIVE YOU YOUR STUFF TOY" even tho my condition wasn't that dire 

Loend was just the sweetest and told me he'll keep that in mind when we walk the next time, if we plan to go to restaurants that are near our school and yeahhh ! ! !

also like this other time where both of us got good ass achievements and i told kuro about it cuz i was proud with myself that i got like 29 assists (achievement for a support main like myself) and loend got 32 kills cuz well we're a duo in ML, Kuro wasn't all that proud soo umm yeah, my mood got a bit down and when loend asked me if i wanna play again, i told him no and he asked what's wrong and i told him about it cuz he told me before to tell him any problem even its stupid. 

he was cheering me up and i was so grateful for it and OH MY GODDDD

HE'S JUST AHHHHH 

OML 

also also

i was pissed at kuro cuz well, i wanna practice a new hero but my scared ass wants to do it step by step so i wanna do VS AI first but kuro was like naaahhh let's fight with real people, so i ended up playing the hero like how i play my main which was a fucking support so there and i told loend about it and like screamed "I WANNA MOVE ON FROM KURO, I CAN AND I WANT TO BUT WHENEVER I SEE HIM SAD, MY GUILTY ASS KEEPS WANTING TO FORGIVE HIM" and he said same and then told me. 

"Shiro, now its not the right time but someday, im gonna date you and we'll both show them that we're happy without them" 

AND BOI, I THOUGHT HE WAS JOKING BUT NOPE, HE WAS SO SERIOUS ABOUT IT but part of me was telling me not to get my hopes up and i did (SEE IM CONTROLLING IT BIT BY BIT).

also now, me and loend go to school together also in the morning, like i'd go to his house and we'd go to school together and like 

HIS FAMILY KNOWS ME SO LIKE THEY COULD INVITE ME TO GO WITH THEM WHICH WHDHFAOHEHDG

ALSO THEY THINK IM LOEND'S GF SO HOQHGROUREHGPWIERHG

GOD MY HEEAAARTTT 

also weirdly enough 

when we were at the mall and we were sitting the restaurant and he just finished eating and I was drinking the milk tea that i bought him and like oMFG, THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN HE WAS LOOKING AT ME 

IT WAS LIKE AAHHH 

WE WERE ACTUALLY ON A DATE

MY HEART EXPLODED 

AAHH OMFG 

I wish this happiness last forever 

i really hope it does

i'm finally happy 

SHIRO OUT !

offline