Chapter 2

Lauren snapped her eyes open and groaned at the loud knocking on her bedroom door.

"It's your first day! Get up!" Clara yelled at the door before walking towards Chris' room to wake him up. Lauren sighed and sat up rubbing her puffy eyes.

"First day..." Lauren exhaled and walked towards her window and  peeked through the blinds.

"Come on" Lauren whispered staring at the closed window across her.

"What you doing?" Taylor asked startling her sister.

"Jesus.. you scared me"

"Mom said get ready.." Taylor said before disappearing on Lauren's door.

....

"You guys are gonna be late.. let's go.. let's go" Clara said as she claps her hands.

"Jesus mom, chill" Chris said as he grabs his car keys.

"I'm riding with Lauren" Taylor said as she fix her backpak.

"Good choice kid" Lauren chuckled grabbing her backpack on the kitchen counter.

"My babies are all grown up" Clara sighed pulling her children for a hug.

"Mom" Lauren and her siblings whined in unison.

"Okay.. okay.. now get out" Clara said as she push Taylor and Chris out the door.

"Calm down woman!" Chris exclaimed making Lauren laugh.

"Ayyee.... good morning Jaureguis"   Noah smiled as he stands on his jeep.

 good morning Jaureguis"   Noah smiled as he stands on his jeep

"Hey Noah" Chris greeted along with Lauren and Taylor.

"Let me drive you guys to school.. it's your first day after all" Noah smiled.

"I call shotgun!" Chris yelled

"Dude.. be a gentleman. Lauren should ride shotgun" Noah said as he flash his charming smile to the eldest Jauregui.

"Actually I'm bringing my own car.. but thanks tho" Lauren said as she walks toward her black audi.

 but thanks tho" Lauren said as she walks toward her black audi