Chapter 35

"Hey guys" Shawn smiled at his friends as he sits down beside Ally on their usual table in the cafeteria.

"You're all smiley.. it's weird" Lauren replied before resting her head on Camila's shoulder.

"Oh I know that look" Noah smirked.

"What? What's happening?" Normani looked at Noah before traveling her gaze to a smiling Shawn.

"Shawn met a giiiiirl" Cole sang.

"You did?" Camila asked smiling.

Shawn nodded his head "I met her yesterday"

"Awe.. you're already whipped" Dinah cooed.

"No I'm not!" Shawn exclaimed with his squeaky voice.

"You're voice is more pitchy than usual.. you like her" Lauren casually replied.

"So who is she?" Ally asked

"Her name is Lizie"

"Lizie? Like Lizzie Mcguire?" Noah asked.

"Sounds like that yeah" Shawn replied.

"Where did you meet her?" Dinah asked before munching on some chips.

"Last night. I checked out this new café who plays acoustic music every Tuesday and Saturday night.. and I saw her there performing. She's really good that I even took a photo of her singing. After her performance I walked up to her to compliment her voice and I was so nervous because she looked so badass and stuff but turns out she's really a nice girl" Shawn rambled "Then we drank coffee and talked 'til midnight"

"Awww... that's cute" Camila cooed. "What school does she go to?"

"Uhh here" Shawn smiled.

"I don't know a Lizie" Dinah frowned.

"She's a senior" Shawn replied. "Actually I texted her to join us for lunch.. and she's on her way here right now"

"Where's the photo? Can we take a look?" Ally asked

Shawn pulled out his phone from his pocket and showed everyone the picture.

"She almost looked like Lauren" Camila chuckled "But she's really pretty and hot"

Lauren cleared her throat before speaking "I'm right here babe"

"Aww.. don't be jealous." Camila kissed Lauren's cheek making Dinah and Noah feel giddy.

"Camren is sailing!" Noah exclaimed before high fiving Dinah.

"What is sailing?"

All eyes looked up and saw a girl holding a cup of coffee standing behind Shawn.

"Wow.. you're even prettier in person" Camila stared at Lizie in awe.

"Again.. I'm right here. Can you guys not see me?" Lauren asked everyone who just shrugged their shoulders.

"Guys this is Lizie.." Shawn stood up beside Lizie who was staring down at the group.

"That's Cole, Normani, Noah, Dinah Camila, Lauren and Ally"

"Hi" Everyone said in unison while some waved at Lizie.

"That's a lot of names" Lizie sat down besides Ally.

"You'll get used to it" Dinah smiled

"Wow.. is this like a club but only the hot ones can join?" Lizie asked with a serious expression.

"I like her already" Normani whispered to Dinah.

"Hey Lizie" A guy approached their table. "I was wondering if you want to.."

"No" Lizie cut him off. "I'm not going out with someone who creeps on my window.. go away I don't like you"

The guy walked away with his head down.

"Damn.. that was... honest" Lauren looked at Lizie.

"I'm straightforward" Lizie replied.

"She's kinda scaring me" Camila whispered to Lauren.

"You're fine.. she's just blunt" Lauren whispered back.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Lizie asked

"N-nothing" Camila stammered.

"Camila is kinda scared of you" Lauren chuckled.

"I get that a lot" Lizie replied.

"Hiiiiiii"

Everyone looked up and saw a small red haired girl waving at them.

"What are you doing here?" Lizie frowned.

"You said to come and get you after 5 minutes" The red hair girl replied making the group frown.

"Well you can discard that. I like sitting here" Lizie smiled at Shawn.

"What am I suppose to do now?" The girl asked with a sad expression on her face.

"You can sit with us" Ally smiled.

"Yay!" The girl clapped her hands excitedly as she jumps up and down.

"She's jumpy" Camila giggled.

"One time my brother jumped off a building because he was being chased by cats" The girl sat down between Dinah and Camila.

Confusion was written on everyone's face while they look at the small girl.

"Cool.. is he still alive?" Cole asked

"He is.." The girl smiled.

"I'm sorry what's your name?" Lauren asked as she leans on the table.

"I'm Cat Valentine. Nice to meet you" Cat extended her hand to Lauren who shook it with her own.

"I'm Lauren Jauregui" Lauren smiled.

"You have green eyes.. is everything you see green?"

"What? No" Lauren chuckled. "And you're so cute"

"Hi I'm Camila" Camila blocked Lauren as she smiles at Cat.

"I'm cat" Cat giggled "I like introducing myself it's like saying that I'm a cat"

"Okay" Camila chuckled.

The rest introduced themselves to the new addition in their group before taking their separate ways to class.

"Lizie is kinda... intimidating" Noah nudged Shawn's shoulder.

"She is" Shawn chuckled.

"You guys are cute together. Like in the movies where the nice guy falls inlove with the bad girl"

"She's not bad.. she's just blunt and has no filter" Shawn smiled.

"Dude girls like that are hard to handle."

"I don't mind.. I like a little challenge" Shawn smirked.

"Good luck with that" Noah chuckled before walking ahead.

......

I tripped on the stairs and fell on my face lmao

Atleast my phone isn't injured 😂