Chapter 13

It's been a month since Noah and Camila talked. Camila being worried that Noah and his friends might do something to her always made sure that Lauren and her friends are always by her side.

"Want me to walk you to class?" Lauren asked leaning on the lockers while Camila grabs some books.

"It's okay Lo.. Dinah and I are in the same class with Noah" Camila smiled at Lauren who nodded.

"Okay then.. call me if something's up" Lauren said as she stood up straight.

"Aye Mila!" Dinah yelled as she flips her hair flicking somebody in the eye.

"Watch it" The guy glared while Dinah smirked.

"You should feel honored that I flicked you honey" Dinah winked at the guy who just shook his head as he walks away.

"Poor guy" Lauren whispered while Camila chuckles.

"Anyway, you guys signing up for the talent show?" Dinah asked with excitement in her voice.

"No" Lauren and Camila answered.

"Come on. It will be fun. We can throw bets at who will win in our group"

"What makes you think that one of us will win?" Camila asked

"IF we signed up" Lauren added.

"We will.. Have you heard us sing? We're amazing" Dinah flipped her hair again hitting Lauren's face.

"You should stop that... forever" Lauren said making Camila laugh.

"How about this... If we sign up and one of us wins, you'll take us to your beach house" Dinah smirked.

"And if we lose?" Lauren asked crossing her arms on her chest.

"I'll take you guys to Barcelona, Spain" Dinah answered.

"Holy shit.. we're in!" Camila exclaimed as she shook Dinah's hand.

"You can't decide for me" Lauren replied looking at Camila.

"I just did" Camila smirked before pulling Dinah to their class.

Lauren sighed before whispering "I'm fucked"

.....

As the class started, Camila was taking down notes and doodles something on her notebook whenever she finds the topic her teacher was discussing boring. She's outlining the words 1975 when she felt something hit her head. She ignored it at first but when it hit her twice she turned around and the paper hit her in the face instead. She picked up the crumpled paper on the floor and opened it.

I'm sorry

Camila snapped her eyes on the guy seated behind her but the guy pointed his finger at the back of the room. Camila leaned on the side to see Noah giving her an apologetic smile. Camila rolled her eyes before writing her reply on the paper.

What do you want?

Camila handed the paper at the guy behind her to be passed to Noah. Seconds passed and the note came back.

Forgiveness.. I'm sorry about THAT night. I don't know what came into me.

Alcohol. Camila replied.

Yeah.. sorry. I wanna start over again. As friends. You're cool to hangout with.

Camila sighed as she runs her fingers through her hair.