Chapter 34

It's 5 in the afternoon and Lauren is outside the Cabello's house leaning on her car as she waits for Camila. After a few minutes of waiting and playing on her phone Lauren heard the sound of a door opening she looked up and saw Camila walking out of the house.

Holy shit. Lauren thought as she admires the brunette walking towards her wearing high waisted jeans a red long sleeved cropped top. Simple but beautiful for the greeneyed girl.

"Like what you see?" Camila chuckled as she stops in front of Lauren who was still eyeing the Cuban girl

"Like what you see?" Camila chuckled as she stops in front of Lauren who was still eyeing the Cuban girl. "Lauren"

"What?" Lauren snapped her eyes towards a smiling Camila.

"You're staring babe"

"Just enjoying the view" Lauren smiles making Camila smile shyly.

"You're not so bad yourself" Camila eyed Lauren from head to toe before bitting her bottom lip.

Damn.. that was hot. Lauren thought.

"I uhh.. thanks " Lauren stammered. "We should go" She stepped aside before opening the door for Camila.

"Wooh karaoke night!" Camila exclaimed while Lauren starts her car.

.....

"Dude you have your own karaoke room?" Noah gasped as he walks inside holding a tray of food.

"Yeah it's like a family thing" Ally chuckled.

"This is amazing.. I'm gonna have my own Karaoke room someday.. this is nice" Dinah sat on the couch along with Normani.

"Let's party!" Normani clapped her hands excitedly.

"Who wants to sing first?" Ally asked as she holds the mic and remote.

"That would be me" Shawn stood up and grabbed the mic along with the remote. He searched the songlist before pressing play.

"Oh I like this song" Lauren smiled as she moves her head along with the music.