Chapter Thirty Six

Jaeden

I wake up with a slight headache, of course I get them all the time now. I turn over and see Wyatt asleep next to me, confused on why he is naked.

The memories come flooding back to me. Oh yeah. I let out a small giggle.

I don't want to wake him, but I really need to pee. I slowly make my way out of my bed, without making much movement.

Once I'm out I rush to the bathroom. I finish, wash my hands and crawl back into my bed.

A sleepy Wyatt turns and faces me, "mhmm, good morning." He mumbles.

"Good morning, baby." I whisper.

"Thank you for last night." I blush at the thought.

"You're welcome." I giggle and hide my face.

"What's this?" He tugs at the band around my wrist.

"N-nothing, just a bracelet."

"That's a weird looking bracelet." He says bluntly.

"Yeah and you have weird looking hair." I say to try and change the subject.

"Oh how rude." He says. "My hair is actually amazing." He says running his hands though is hair.

"Yeah you're right." I say, replacing his hands with my own.

"Oh that feels good." He groans as I lightly tugging at his hair.

Wyatt starts to lean forward, I cover my mouth. "Babyyy" he whines, "lemme kiss you."

"I haven't brushed my teeth and after last night- I should." I giggle.

"Oh c'mon just gimme a quick kiss then go brush your teeth." He says. I shake my head. I get up to move but he pushes me down, and kisses me. "Now go brush your teeth." He says I roll my eyes and get up.

Once I finish brushing my teeth I walk back to my room, seeing that Wyatt isn't in there. I raise my eyebrow and run upstairs.

"Aha there you are." I say, "what are you doing?" I say walking up to him

"Making breakfast." He says, making pancakes

"Oh." I whisper.

"What's wrong-"

"Where did you find the pancake mix?" I ask, "did you like raid my pantary?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes, yes I did."

"And it took two minutes?"

"Yes, baby. Now, may I continue making you and our friends breakfast?" He asks, I nod and back away, "I'm going to change."

I change into a black and white stripped shirt and a black Aerosmith shirt and black skinnies. I run into the bathroom and fix my hair.

I run knock and Finn and Sophia's door, "Wyatts making breakfast, wake up."

"Same with you Jack and Ash." I yells, "get up." I say running back upstairs.

"You done cooking?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his waist, the height difference makes it a little difficult since I cant put my head on his shoulders.

"Almost, will you grab some plates?" He asks.

"Of course." I say, taking plates out from the cupboard, setting them on the counter.

"Thank you." He says giving me a kiss. "Did you tell them I was making food?" He asks

"Yes I did, but I guess they don't want any."