Chapter Fourty Five

Jaeden

"And the food is served." Wyatt says, running back downstairs, setting the food on the coffee table.

"You went and got the food, while in yout boxers?" I question.

"Yes, babe. I did. Don't worry, the delivery guy was not that interested."

"And that's supposed to make me feel better?" I groan, feeling slightly jealous.

"Yes baby, don't worry." He tells me, putting noodles in his mouth.

I don't respond, I just focus myself back on watching Friends.

"Are you gunna eat?" He asks, "Jaeden?"

"Huh?" I say, "sorry, I was zoned out."

"I asked you if you where going to eat."

"Oh, uh not right now, maybe later."

"Promise?" He asks

"Yeah, sure." I shrug, continuing to watch Friends.

Two hours have gone by, Wyatt keeps annoying me by telling me I need to eat, and I keep telling him that I will later, but we all know I'm just lying.

Wyatt and I moved from the couch in the basement to my bed, watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine on my laptop.

"Do you know when your mom and Ben will be back tomorrow?" Wyatt asks, playing with my hair.

"No, she didn't say, why?" I ask looking up at him.

"I was just wondering." He shrugs, trying go hide a smile.

"Are you sure?" I ask, propping myself up on my elbows.

"I just- I was wondering- if you had plans tomorrow night- or if you're mom wanted you to be home." he stutters out.

"I don't have anything planned, may I ask why?" I ask, curiously.

"Well, we've been dating for about 2 months now and- and I- well this is probably one of my longest relationships and I haven't done what I'm going to ask you in a while." He pauses, "and so I was wondering if you would like to go on a small little date tomorrow night?" He asks, with a shakey voice.

"I would love too." I tell him, moving to give him a kiss. He sighs in relief. "Also it's cute how nervous you where to ask me."

"Shut up!" He groans, covering his face. "I haven't been on a date in a while and last time I was on one, it didn't go well at all "

"Well, I'm sure tomorrow will be amazing." I tell him, giving him another  kiss.

"Anyways," he says, after being silent for a few minutes, "what do you want to do now?" He asks, with a smirk.

"Well, it's getting late," I look at the clock on my laptop, "it's almost 12:30"

"That's early." He says, I roll my eyes.

"Not for me, I like to enjoy and get as much sleep as I can." I tell him.

"So you're telling me you want to sleep?"

"I would like to at some point, but we can keep watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine." I tell him, to make him happy.

"Yay! Thank you." He squeals, pulling me into his arms.

I sigh and shut my eyes, listening to the TV show in the background. I hope I fall asleep soon.

"Babe." Wyatt whispers, I pretend to not hear him. "Babe." He whispers louder, "babe, babe, babe, babe, ba-"