Chapter Twenty Seven

Jaeden

I feel around my bed, it's empty. I wonder where Wyatt went. I look out the window and see his car is still here. After being up for a few minutes I get a pounding headache, and feel really nauseous.. like throwing up. Oh shit.

I jump out of my bed and straight to the bathroom, the door is closed so Wyatt has to be in here, I open the door and rush to the toilet and throw up. I groan once I'm done.

"Babe?" He yells over the loud sound of the water. "Are you okay?" He peaks his head through the shower curtain, looking down at me. my head hurts even more from his yelling.

"How much did I drink last night?" I wrap my arms around my stomach.

"Half the bottle.." he yells again

"Fuck. I feel like shit, and please stop yelling. I have a hangover from hell."

"Oh yeah, like you know what a bad hangover is sweeite." He says turning the shower off, and grabbing a towle to dry off. "I'm just saying, this isn't the worst of it."

"Can't wait to find out." I roll my eyes, expecting Wyatts comment about how he wont let that happen.

"You're not going to find out Jaeden." He says, moving the shower curtain, and finishes wrapping the towel around his waist.

His long curly hairs and his body is still wet. He looks so hot. I could just lick the water-

"Earth to Jaeden, you okay?" He says, running his hands though his hair.

"Oh-oh yeah, I'm fine.. just a little distracted."

"Distarced? Why are you distracted?" He smirks, raising an eye brow.

"No reason." I say and get up since I have been sitting on the floor.

I thought it might be a good idea to brush my teeth, since I ya know threw up.

"Babyyy" he whines, putting his arms around me. "Tell me why you got distracted."

"No" I mumble, brushing my teeth. "Forget about it okay?" I tell him, rinsing my mouth out.

"Fine, fine." He sighs. "C'mon. let's get dressed." He slaps my ass and walks out of the bathroom.

"Goodmoring Angela" Wyatt greets to my mom.

"Morning Wyatt.. did anything happen last night that I should know about?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Ye-"

"No. Nothing." I cut him off. She can't let my mom know what I did.

"Jaeden, do you need to tell me something?"

"No mom, I dont. Do you have something you want to tell me?" I ask, getting me some aspirin for my headache, if aspirin even helps with hangovers. I dont know.

"Why are you getting aspirin?"

"Because-"

"Because he has a hangover."

"Jaeden!" She yells

"Shhh, dont yell, p-please." I say, taking the 4 pills in my hand. "'M sorry okay."

"You- you are in even worse trouble."

"Oh like you didnt think this would happen" I roll my eyes. "I'm not in the mood to get yelled at, I'm going to my room. Wyatt follows behind me.

"Sooo whaddya wanna do today?" He asks jumping on my bed.

"I dunno, I should probably tell Jack and then what happened last night, and have them come over so they dont think I'm dead." I tell him, grabbing my phone from the charger.