Chapter Fourty Six

Jaeden

I have been texting Wyatt about what I should wear for this 'date' he has planned, and he hasnt giving me much detail about it, so lucky me I have no clue what to wear.

Wyatt 💕: Just wear what you feel comfortable in. Nothing to fancy, but dress nice.

Jaeden: That literally not helpful at all. Do I wear dress pants and a button down? Or jeans and a shirt?

Wyatt 💕: If you wear dress pants and a button down shirt... just don't do that. Wear what normal clothes baby, you'll look great in anything.

Wyatt 💕: Except dress-y clothes.

I sigh and toss my phone on the bed and walk to my closet, and open the door. I sigh again, not having a clue on what to wear.

An idea pops into my head, I walk bad go my bed and dial Nic's number.

"Hello?" Nic answers he seems confused that I called him.

"Nic! Hey its Jaeden. Uhm, I am going-"

"On a date with Wyatt, yeah I know." He says breathing sort of heavily

"Yeah, and uhm, I dont know what I should expect.. so I dont know what to wear."

"Look, Jae, I wanna help you but I'm sorta busy right- shit- now. Try calling Logan and Jake, they can help you okay?"

"Oh- okay? Bye?" I say, and hang up the phone.

That wasn't awkward at all.

I debate if I should text Logan or not, since me and him arent that close, and have only ever talked face to face one time.

I decide to give it a shot, so I do text Logan and see if he can help me pick out something to wear.

Logan: Uh, sure. Give me your address and I'll come over.

I message him back my address.

I've waited for Logan for almost 30 minutes, and I'm getting really impatient.

I run upstairs and get me some water, and back to my room, I check to see if Logan has texted to let me know he is on his way.

I jump as I hear a knock on my window, accidentally throwing my phone in the air, and watch it fall to the ground. I shrug and leave it.

I walk to my window, and see Logan standing outside. He awkwardly waves, I sigh and unlock the window, and let him climb through.

"You know I have a front door, right?" I tell him.

"Yeah, but Wyatt says he climbs through when he comes over and you gets get frea-"

"Okay, okay. I know. Can you just help me" I say, getting annoyed, my face turning red.

"Yes I can help you." He laughs a little, "do you have any idea what Wy has planned?"

"Nope." I say, shuffling my feet.

"Well, this should be fun. Wyatt is full of surprises, and not always in a good way."

"You're not helping!"

"I'm sorry," he laughs again, "let's see what you got." He says, and walks to my closet, helping himself to search through it.

"Wyatt said to dress nice, but not too nice.. like dress pants? I dont know." I mumble.