Chapter Three

Jaeden

Its Thrusday night, school was a drag, nothing exciting happened. I told my mom that I have to work on a project tomorrow with Finn, she would kill me if she found out Wyatt was my partner. She doesn't like him that much.

I can't hlep but think about me lying to my mom. It makes me feel so untrustworthy, and I dont want to feel like that. But I guess I've been lying to her for about 3 years now about being straight. She thinks I have a crush on Sophia because of how close we are. I get up and out of my bed and go to my bathroom. I search through my drawers and find a small razor blade. I lightly drag it against my forearm, only making scratch mark's, not wanting to go deep. I put it away, getting a sick feeling in my stomach.

|Friday Morning|

"So are you going to Finn's house right after school?" My mom asks as I'm getting ready

"Uh- No, he said to come around 8"

"Isn't that a little late?"

"Mom its Friday. No school tomorrow. I'll text you when I'm on my way home, alright?"

"Okay, now have fun at school, get going you're going to be late."

"Are you excited for tonight?" Wyatt asks, working on his surprising well drawing.

"Yeah- s-sure.. what time again?"

"8? Does that work for you?"

"Yeah perfect"

"I'm excited." He puts his hand on my thigh, the time a little high. I suck in a sharp breathe.

He leans in a kisses my neck. I shiver. What is up with this kid.

"He did what!" Jack yells. Everyone in the lunchroom looks our way.

"Hush Jack. People are staring." I say

"Like I give a shit. Wyatt Oleff, the  Wyatt Oleff kissed our young, innocent Jaeden Lieberher's neck."

"Innocent?" I look at everyone confused.

"Oh you gotta tell us everything that happens tonight." Finn interjects.

"I'm helping him get ready" Sopiah winks.

"Stoppp Sophia. I'm straight." I lie

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there at 6 alright?"

"Perfect" I tell her. I glance up and see Wyatt sitting with his friends. His eyes catch mine, he winks.

Wyatt

I know I threw Jaeden off today during first period. When I told Nic that Jaeden is partner for art he told me to mess around with him. He bet 20 bucks that I wouldnt kiss his neck.

"No fucking way- you actually did it?"

"Yup. Now pay up." I put my hand out for the money.

"Fucker." He mutters.

"And he's coming over tonight."

"Oh dude, you've gotta totally get in his head!"

"You're getting over excited. I dont want to hurt him.. too bad." I tell him, walking out of the schools building.

"Where we going? Owen and Jake wanna know"

"Dude I'm going home. I cant have Jaeden come over with my house being a mess. You guys are helping me clean." I smirk at him.

Jaeden

"So Jae. What are you gunna wear tonight?" Sophia ask. I have so much anxiety right now, I need to tell someone that I'm gay, but I'm terrified too.