~••Monster••~

I took a step back before he could move any further I opened the door and ran downstairs right as the bell rang. He started scaring me more then usual.

Taehyung:
You were that beautiful rose I picked first. But I realized the thorns that came along with you. You're so beautiful like the snow yet so cold.

I was about to jump at her until the bell rang and she ran away again. I fell to the ground holding my head tight. It hurts so much. I yell in pain as it hurts more. I let go and stand up, I rub my eyes. I couldn't remember much which was weird. What did I even do?

Until it clicked. "Fuck!" I mistaken her with..I shook my head and ran downstairs before I get late. I head into class and see Hoseok sitting there with a lollipop. I look around a bit frantic in search for y/n. I sit beside him, "Where has your late ass been?!" He said as he glared at me. "Have you seen Y/n?" I ask.

"Haven't seen her...weird." He stands up and walks away towards the door. "Where are you going?!" I ask him, he just looks back and says, "Outside..stay here in case she comes back. I need to find something" that was the last thing he said as he walked away.

And I couldn't do anything about it, Hoseok was one of the worst person you could ever be with if you got him angry. The last time I got him angry, he gave me a scar on my wrist. I pull up my sleeve to see the old scar. I remember his face, it showed no regret, it looked like a whole different person.

I sighed and sat there waiting.

Hoseok:
I walk out the classroom as soon as I heard that Taehyung was looking for Y/n, which means that she's trying to play hide and seek again.

I walk out the classroom walking through the halls knowing that class will start soon enough. But why should I care? I start whistling but something starts to make out. I hear yelling and a familiar voice. I turn the corner only to see Y/n with a guy against her.

I drop my lollipop, I stare as the guy kisses y/n's neck giving her a hickey. I didn't know what came over me. All I knew was that, whoever that guy was, he won't make it out alive soon enough. I stare in anger as y/n is trying desperately to escape. I see his nails pinning against her arm. I look at her face and see a tear fall down.

My face that was filled with anger was instantly replaced with a different one. A hot streak of water rolled down my face. I turned a corner making sure they couldn't see me. I rub my face and look at the tear. Why am I crying?! I haven't cried in so long I forgot what it felt like.

This was the first time I actually cried in years. I rub my tears as I hear her yell for help. "Someone please help me!!" Her voice sounding so desperate. Soon that tear was no where to be found and was replaced with a bloody fist.

I turned the corner and pushed the guy off her and climbed on him only to give him endless punches to the face. I couldn't hear anything as I see his face bleed to death. I tried tuning everything out. Until two arms embraces me, I stop. I started crying again which made me curse. I wiped it away quick and felt two arms embracing me while a head lay on my back.

I finally could hear what was around me. "P-please..Hoseok..stop." I turned to see Y/n crying and begging for me to stop. I stood up looking at what I just did. My hands filled with blood. Like it was no different.

I turned and saw her face tear streaked with fresh tears. She looks at me and begs me again. "Please stop.." she said between sobs. Just looking at her sad made me feel something weird. I didn't want her to be sad. I don't like seeing her cry.

I walk towards her and hug her. "P-please don't cry.." I said not louder then a whisper. The guy who I knocked out stood up and wiped away his blood. "You motherfucker! What's wrong with you?! Fuck you! I'm getting out of here. I suggest you stay away from y/n, she's just a bitch." He said as he ran away. I couldn't focus on him. I could only focus on making y/n stop crying.

I hug her tighter. "Please don't cry..I don't like seeing you sad.." She pushes me away harshly and looks at me. "I don't want to forgive you! You hurt him! You're just lucky he's ok.." I try to take a step towards her but it only made her take a step backwards. "Don't go near me! Y-you monster!"

That was the last thing she said as she ran away. As I see her silhouette disappear I grab my chest, it hurt for some reason.

Until a lost memory suddenly became clear...