My Hawaiian dancer - Brian

The boys, their girlfriends, boyfriends and I walked along the white sandy beaches in Hawaii, up to the restaurant we're going to be having dinner at tonight. We decided to take a 'Queen family Holiday' last minute and them leaving me up to decide where we would go I decided to take them to my place of birth and origin... Hawaii.

When we arrived at the restaurant all eight of us were greeted with flower lays or flower crowns, this was definitely one of my favourite places to come when I'm visiting home, they were always so peaceful.

As we sat down at our table they brought us our complimentary cocktails and mini food platters. "Mahalo" I smiled kindly at the waitress as she backed away from the table

"Y/N I didn't know you could actually speak Hawaiian" John coughed as he spoke, still getting over his cold from last week

"No matter how long I'm away from this heaven, I'll never forget anything from it" I replied, before taking a swig of the purple cocktail in front of me

"So if you were away from us for ages, you wouldn't forget any of us" Freddie asked, batting his long eyelashes at me

"I don't think anyone will ever forget us" Brian muttered, rolling his eyes. The amount of newspapers they had been in for the crazy parties or wild concert gigs, or maybe even Roger's public tantrums was too many too count.

"That's what I said about all my one night stands, now look where I am" Roger smiled, playing us all with that innocent angel look he could throw on. I laughed as I watched Debbie smack him in the arm playfully.

"I would like to make a toast to our special loved ones tonight who look very beautiful" Brian coughed, clearing his throat and holding my hand lovingly. I raised my glass and gently knocked it with the other's glasses

"Woah" we cheered as a slightly tipsy Veronica's drink splattered over the table as she knocked our glasses slightly harder than intended too

"What did they give her?" Jim chuckled, leaning back in his chair. I slowly let go of Brian's hand to pick a flower from the centre of the table and put it delicately behind his ear and one behind mine.

"I'm more worried about what Y/N is drinking, she's converting into her full Hawaiian self and bringing Brian too" Debbie noted, smiling at us two, making me laugh like a school girl.

Loud cheers interrupted our laughing as all of our attention got shifted to the small empty space in the middle of the open air restaurant on the beach front. They had three beautiful girls dressed in grass skirts and flower, crocheted bras with flower crowns in their hair and flower lays around their necks dancing to a very Hawaiian appropriate beat.

"Aia kekahi mea e makemake e pi'i mai i'ane'i" the lady in the middle asked the small audience of people drinking or eating, I instantly threw my hand up in the air earning a few confused but excited glares. The same woman walked over to me and shimmied a grass skirt up my legs and the same top over my head, one thing about Hawaiian people was that they didn't communicate much they just DID.

"Is she going to do what I think she's doing?" Roger pushed down his sunglasses so he could see more clearly as I walked up to join them.

"Bri?" Freddie asked, tapping his shoulder eagerly

"I don't know" he shrugged his shoulders in response, leaning back and watching me intently. The music came back on and I started dancing in sync with them, waving my arms like a wave and my whole body like a gentle breeze of wind. "But damn" Brian added watching me being all smiley as I danced in my natural state.

"Someone's In for it tonight" John snickered  under his breath...

*time skip brought to you by Bearded Brian"

Me and Brian stumbled into our shared apartment for the next two weeks, I dropped my bag carelessly onto the counter top along with the flower lays and the flowers behind my ear. I flopped onto the pull out bed in the living room as Brian followed after me "lovely show you put on there" Brian smirked cheekily, unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it to the other side of the room along with his shorts, shortly afterwards.

"Yeah? Why don't you come over here and prove how much you enjoyed it" I laughed, getting rid of my clothes equally but completely stripping down to nothing

"That made absolutely no sense but because I love you and love making love to you, I will" Brian smiled climbing over my body and kissing my neck roughly

"Wow okay straight in" I chuckled to myself, loving this already