33|the queens commands

Sunfyre had not been seen for a month. Lya sat at the beach, her head hanging low. Daenys lay next to her, whimpering at the sadness feeding off of Lyanna. "What if she never comes back." Lya mutters to no one but herself and the direwolf. Drogon had been gone too. But while the winged shadow had been seen, Sunfyre had not. It broke her to pieces. Even the wolf began to mourn. Missing her best friend.

Suddenly Daenys picks up a large stick and trots over, dropping it at Lya's feet. "You're just a big dog aren't you." She teased as she picked it up. She threw it out and into the bay in front of them. The direwolf ran quicker than any horse with her long furry legs. She waded in the water and found the stick, bringing it back just as quick. They did that a few times until Lya threw it too far out and the wolf began to swim.

Daenys found the stick and looked back at Lya. She began to growl loudly, dropping the stick and trying to get to the shore. Lya raised an eyebrow, stepping closer to the water and peering at her. The wolf got out, not shaking off her fur. Instead the giant ran at her at full speed.

Hands slipped around her throat from behind her. Lya could feel the cold steel of a knife at her throat. She let out a scream, grabbing at the sharp weapon with the palm of her hands. She let out a shriek at the pain, the steel digging into her palm as she pushes it away from her throat. Daenys jumped, knocking both the assailant and Lya to the ground. She rolled over and shivered when she heard the tear of skin. The attacker let out a shrewd scream. Lya looked back to see the direwolf snarling viciously and tearing at his throat. The man wore a mask, now red with his own blood.

In his last breathe, the man lifted the knife and scratched Daenys' hip. But the wolf did not stop. Not reacting at all. She tore hard and the man's neck broke. Silencing his screams. The wolf pulls away with blood on her muzzle, panting and growling down at the dead body. Lya stood slowly, taking a step towards the wolf. "Daenys." She said softly. The wolf turned suddenly, snarling. But when she saw Lyanna and the blood dripping onto her light blue dress, she nuzzled against the Stark.

Lya stood silently, still shaken up by the whole thing

Lya stood silently, still shaken up by the whole thing. She lifted her hands, suddenly feeling the pain now that the adrenaline was out of her system. She let out a whimper and leaned against the direwolf for support. The wolf guided her out of the beach.

"Lyanna!" Ary's voice called. She shrunk back at the sound of footsteps running towards her. Daenys let out a grown and the Lannister stopped in his tracks. He saw the blood. His eyes traveled the trail of blood that dropped from her hands to the dead body on the beach. "What happened." His voice became angry and he stepped foreword to inspect her wounds. But Daenys bared her teeth, stepping in front of the Stark.

"Take me to the pyramid." Lya commanded, her voice shaky but stern. Ary nodded, walking quickly down the path towards the pyramid. Lya leaned against the wolf who helped, following Ary warily.