55|until the end

They left in the cover of darkness, all atop their own dragon. Lya and Daenerys had giggled when Jon tried to get atop Rhaegal, not used to the alien feeling yet. But once he was mounted, they were on their way to Dragonstone. It took a day and a half as Jon needed a slow pace before they got to Dragonstone. The sun was moving into the sky from behind the sea by the time they arrived. Three dragons flew over the Targaryen Castle before landing on the beach.

They had sent news ahead of time and people stood on the beach waiting for them. Sunfyre let our a roar before taking off and landing on the cliff above them. Drogon and Rhaegal joined her, looking over them from above. The Septon stood stooped, his old age showing through his long grey hair. He was one of the last Septons still loyal to Targaryens. Willing to preform a ceremony for a marriage that he could lose his title as Septon for. They began the ceremony immediately, wrapping each other in cloaks he gives.

Lya stood between them both, her hands out. Hers were over top theirs as the man wrapped the cloth around it, binding them as three souls into one for eternity. Jon's hands were clammy under the rags and Daenerys trembles lightly. They turned to face each other, speaking softly.

"Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger, I am theirs and they are mine from this day until the end of my days."

Lya's vision swam as she leaned in, kissing Daenerys on the cheek then Jon on the lips

Lya's vision swam as she leaned in, kissing Daenerys on the cheek then Jon on the lips. A life she never imagined set out in front of her like pieces of a chess board. One where she was in love and happy. One where there was peace. It seemed impossible but here they were. She looked at the silver hairs Targaryen and the wolf in front of her.

In that moment she was no longer Lyanna but Aegon the Conqueror. Marrying one out of duty and one out of desire on Dragonstone. She saw the world around her differently. In her mind, Balerion the black dread, Meraxes and Vhagar all roared on the cliffs edge. She was not a Snow or a Stark for a second. She was a true Targaryen. The Conqueror. The one true Queen. Descendant of Aegon and Rhaenys Targaryen. She wore the black and red cloak like a piece of armor.

As they unwrapped their hands, Lya turned away to see those who watched. The loyal houses to Daenerys all nodded in respect. The realm wouldn't take this well. But they had three dragons. Nothing mattered now. They would be conquerors. And no one would stop them. Sunfyre, Drogon and Rhaegal looked over the scene, landing hard. The three got on top of their dragon's and lifted into the sky.

And once again, after hundreds of years, the sky above Dragonstone was filled with the sounds of dragons.

The letters were sent out to all the noble houses as well as one special for the Queen. The Targaryens were coming for their home. A threat. Daenerys watched as the last raven took off from a tower on Dragonstone. They were staying there for another day before going back to Winterfell to face the chaos they left. Arms wrapped around her waist from behind and she smiled as she looked back to see Lyanna watching the sky as well. "This is what we wanted, isn't it?" Lya asked quietly.