57|the red keep

This is what I imagine is
Lyanna's theme song lmao

Alysanne Targaryen rode Sunfyre high into the clouds. All she could hear was claps of thunder. Either from the rain clouds bellow or the wings of the three dragons. Rhaegal and Drogon hovered behind her, making her feel alive once more. She could not see the ground below. Only soft clouds that reached down towards the ground like the fists of gods. Bellow them, somewhere down there, was the Red Keep.

"We will use the clouds as cover," Daenerys had said, leaning over the war room table. Her stomach was swelling, making her pregnancy harder to hide. But the silver queen managed. "Cersei may have had her supply route stopped, but she has made sure there is no short of scorpions lining the walls."

"We will go in quickly, flying behind the scorpions and destroying them." Lyanna nodded to the two behind her, watching as they descended from the clouds into nothing. She heard a roar as the pair split up. Bellow, bolts began to be fired towards them. Rhaegal twisted and rolled, sending Jon's stomach rolling as well. He was not used to this, but he managed. And the green and bronze dragon knew how to survive.

Daenerys led Drogon though, twisted her petite body until he rolled and dodged every bolt

Daenerys led Drogon though, twisted her petite body until he rolled and dodged every bolt. When the scorpions turned slowly, she came behind them. Drogon blasted black flames, tinted with red veins. The fire came across them, orange and burning as it sends the men screaming. Some flung themselves off the building rather than burn alive.

The pair started at the gate, each taking off in opposite directions until they blasted every single scorpion from its fold on the wall. Only one bolt came close to hitting Drogon, the dragon took the attempt on his mother's life personally. He swiped his spiked tail at the scorpion, impaling the man wielding it. He slid off slow once Drogon took to the sky again.

"When the coast is clear, we will give the signal." The two dragons landed on either side of the heavy gate, letting out a ferocious roar into the raining sky. They bent their heads to the gate, watching the Golden Company that held their line on the mountainous terrain outside of Kingslanding. Streams of black, red, orange and yellow fall from the sky above the sellswords. Debris and fire falling to meet them.

"Lady Olenna was right," Lyanna had spoken up at the war meeting. "We can't have love unless we have some fear. I'll send a message to the people." The sun fell from the sky as the midnight blue dragon swept down, moving through the breaking of the once strong gate. Fire clung to her, only singeing her clothes. Alysanne Targaryen lowered her head as she flew low over the city. She could hear screams of fear from the people below. But her eyes were set, flying slow and letting the dragon screech and roar. To show the people what they came for.

"The Targaryen armies will fight the Golden Company outside the gates, they will not enter until the bells are rung," Daenerys commanded as she sat down in the chair, feeling the pain in her back from carrying the weight of her growing stomach. The secret was still held, just barely. When they had Kingslanding, everyone would know. "We will have the least amount of innocent casualties possible."