Season Three: Victoria Northman

Here we are again Hi! I'll start by introducing myself again See that girl ^ yeah that's me not bad looking huh? I'm Victoria Belle Northman, Daughter of Camillia and Eric Northman, Granddaughter of Anna and Godric Gaul

Eight years ago, on my birthmas my parents and I were playing.  My father died tragically leaving my mother and I to figure out this life stuff. 

Anyway last year a bunch of stuff went down Willow's got into magic learning and she's dating my cousin Roman De Luca their so cute together and Xander started dating Cordelia.

 Buffy accidentally made Angel go crazy and ended up killing him to save the world which is the saddest thing. Angel's destruction was heart breaking for me to think about, to make things worse Buffy has disappeared leaving me to deal with all the slayings and grieving. Oh but more on me I'm also dating yup major dating a werewolf of all people. Oz has been amazing, keeping my mind busy and my temper intact. 

Roman and I still worked for the king, doing odd missions occasionally delivering blood or taking a message to another king or Queen. We also just found out Mom's baby sister Tabitha had passed away, she left behind a daughter Kassandra who is a hybrid. I wonder why Mom and I were born half human. Anyway....Kassandra came here to meet us and learn about the family.

I'm half human- half vampire, I was born that way. I can drink animal blood and human food, I can walk in the day and night, and I'm one of the strongest/fastest vampires. I'm also a slayer. Everyday I work to get even better, so that I can someday find my fathers killer and bring equality to my community. 

Anyway need to go Patrol before first day back at school tomorrow so can't wait. Bye

------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED (11-16-2021)

Keep in mind nothing belongs to me, except anyone or anything that's not in True blood or tv show Buffy or any other shows I mention including references..... :)