Chapter 35 + Thank You Mikayanji (SHOUT OUT)

shout out for mikayanji  who made a new cover for my book! i love it but sadly it doesn't fit the whole picture so my name doesn't fit in, but it's ok, i still like it.

ISN'T THIS COVER ADORABLE?! WHO ELSE LIKES ALI TOGETHER WITH ALICIA?! I'LL KICK WHOEVER DOESN'T ADMIT!

isn't Ali so adorable??

seriously folks, this looks like a total award wining movie cover!

hey Mikayanji, if ever i have new books coming, can you make the covers for me? that would be absolutely great! thank you!

and thanks to ZYtwilight ZYtwilight, he/she offered to give me an odette skin black swan, thanks a lot! i always wanted to give my precious odette a skin for once. it hurts when you gain a skin of someone you down't own or don't use T^T.

this is my goal tho, my senpai to have that skin, he liked Lancelot a lot, and for me to have that odette, a friend of mine actually promised to give me the odette Christmas carnival, thank you guys, i am so blessed to have you all, supporting my ...

this is my goal tho, my senpai to have that skin, he liked Lancelot a lot, and for me to have that odette, a friend of mine actually promised to give me the odette Christmas carnival, thank you guys, i am so blessed to have you all, supporting my book or giving me a chance to experience what i liked for once XD

i just got a terrible headache from all those calculus crap, plus business math, and some of my classmates wont help in group works. that prevents me from writing more, hopefully there are class suspensions so i can write more for you my precious!

i ship Ali x Alicia, sometimes i might even put Ali x Rudy, i don't write that, but i read some, don't judge me, any work is a work of pure art, plus they looked like good brothers. and i also like Lancelot x Odette and Nana x Harith from mobile legends, might make a book of them but eh.

i'm Blare Rose on mobile legends, with the profile pic of evil Jenny hue hue hue, i absolutely love how EVIL Jenny had become hahaha.....

aren't i weird?

___________________________________________________________________________