Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Sorry I took so long my faithful ones! My grandmother just passed away, and I lost all my will to write for days, but now I'm feeling loads better to type a thousand more, and I am NOT guilty for the cliff-hanger hehehe

Sorry not sorry >:3

And finally! The party on M.L.B.B. is starting! (I feel like it's Lylia's Birthday week tho, I want her emote and skin xD but I'm broke due to Quarantine, sad.))

________ _______ ___________ ________________ _______________ ______ __________ _____________ _____________ ____________ ___________ ___________ _____________

(PREVIOUSLY)

"Friendship... and love are not the same. Alicia... might've done it to snap me out, but I do like her, she regards to me as just a friend, and I just have to learn to accept it. It's better to accept that fact than to have no choice at all, if I continue to pursue her, she might never see me as a friend ever again, I don't want that, you know that, love makes friendships stronger, but they aren't the same, you can't love your friends the way you love someone special, you just have to regard someone as either a friend or a lover." The Tekno agent sighed and continued on to walking.

"You're right. I see you all as friends, I actually never felt that 'love' for a special someone before, you guys are just plainly my friends that I love so much, you know, sometimes I wonder, what the hell did I owe my past life to be destined to have that steampunk guy to be my grandfather, what did I owe my previous life to be with the Numeroz in the first place?" He laughed out loud, which Ali just smiled.

"I honestly dunno what blessing I took for granted to be the blessed to meet Alicia and be part of M.A.T.A. either." Ali sighed, he is entirely lucky compared to Viktor, but their paths always crossed, it's like no difference between them.

Guess a person's past will never show how different he is from other people.

"Maybe but-ALI WATCH OUT!!"

BANG...

(SHALL WE CONTINUE?)

--------------------- -------------- ----------------------- - -------------------------- ---------------- -------------------- ---------------- ----------------- ---------------- --------------- ----------------- -------------- ____________ ________________ _________________ _______________ ____________________ __________________ ______________

Normal P.O.V.

"Get ready, this isn't the same battle as we had with the fall of Agent Zain, we need as much forces as possible, who knows how long Viktor and Ali can hold them off." Alicia commanded as they all separated into teams, the others just took whatever weaponry they can fish up as Khai and Bulat took control of the remaining droids and machinery they can use against the Numeroz, although it's difficult since most of their defence has been passed through.

"The defence systems are up, the transport ship is already on standby, waiting for your further instructions." Roza stated, chewing on her gum which seems to calm her down at the moment, Alicia merely gave a nod and signals for the droids to get on board as well as some equipment before the other students get in as well, Alicia just took one last look at the academy before she boarded the transporter with their route to the H.Q.

"Khai, what's the situation on your side?" Alicia tapped on her earpiece as she communicated on the other team which rode another transported via underground to get to H.Q. faster.