15 (Part 2 of Chapter 14)

Namjoon POV

"When are you going on a date with Seokjin?" Jungkook asks as I set some plates into the sink.

"He's coming here soon, but we're going out on Saturday." I smile.

"Yoongi and I are going out in like 10 minutes, since my shift ends early." Jungkook grins

"You're lucky." I pout. We both walk out of the kitchen, and into the dining area. Seokjin is standing by the register, waiting for me.

"Hi hyung." I smile.

"Hello Namjoon." He grins. "Oh Jungkook, Yoongi is waiting for you outside."

Jungkook takes his apron off and throws it to the ground, before running out the door. "The apron rack is sitting right there." I pick the apron up and hang it.

"So...is there anything you wanted to talk about, or are you just gonna watch me work?" I ask.

"Hmm. I think I'll watch you work." He smiles teasingly. "I'm kidding. So, after your shift ends, do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"That sounds fun." I say. "Of course I do."

He sits in silence for a bit, while I take people's orders.

"You're beautiful, you know." He says, out of nowhere.

"O-Oh." I blush. "Thank you."

"I love how red you get, when I compliment you." He chuckles. "It's cute."

I cover my face with my sleeve. "Stop it hyung~!" I giggle.

I walk away from him, to take someone's order. When I start to write the man's order down, he suddenly grabs my ass. The man's hand is slapped away, by an angry Seokjin.

"Keep your nasty fucking hands off of him." Seokjin holds my waist protectively. The man glares at Seokjin.

"You don't own him. I don't see a ring, or any sign of ownership." He says.

"He isn't an animal." Seokjin sneers. "As for the ring, I'll put a fucking ring on his finger eventually. That's none of your concern. Touch him again, I'll beat your ass."

The man leaves the diner, embarrassed at the glares that he's getting from other customers.

"Th-Thanks hyung." I say.

"For what darling?" He asks.

"Protecting me." I smile. "That was very kind of you."

"You're so polite, it's adorable." He chuckles.

"Namjoon, you can have the rest of the day off. Jimin will fill in for you." My boss, Hoseok says.

"Thanks Hobi." I say. I hang my apron up, and look at the time. It's only 11pm.

"Since your shift ended early, would you like to go to lunch with me?" Seokjin asks.

"I'd love to." I say. He takes me to his car, and we drive to a restaurant.

(I know that they were already at a diner, but oh well😂)

"I have to go to work in a few. You're welcome to join me if you'd like." He says as we sit in a booth.

"I wouldn't want to be a bother." I say.

"Honey, you are not a bother. It's just a photoshoot anyway." He smiles softly.

"Okay then. I'll join you." I say.

*At The Photoshoot*

"Ah, Seokjin. Who's this?" A man asks.