113

This is a request. Superhero AU.

Seokjin POV

I roll my eyes, when my alert goes off. That's the 5th time today. There's this one villain, that steals from different banks around town. No one knows what he does with the stolen money, it where he disappears to.

I put my suit on, and rush to the scene. Thankfully, he hasn't fled yet. The villain looks up at me, with an evil grin.

"You've finally arrived on time? I'm shocked." He says.

"It's over. Put the money back, and come with me." I say. He rolls his eyes, and gently touched the wall. It smashes into tiny pieces.

"See you around!" He escapes through the huge hole in the wall. I teleport to back to my base, smirking. My plan worked. I'd managed to distract him, and slide a tracking device on his suit. The red dot gives his location away. I teleport to the location, narrowing my eyes.

What is a villain doing at an orphanage? I sneak inside, and look around for the suspect.

"Here. It's not much, but it was all I get today. Buy the kids some new clothes, and some more food." The villain says. "I'll be back in a few weeks with more."

"Thank you, sir. You're an amazing man!" The head of the orphanage smiles, and walks away.

"So this is why you steal money?" I ask. He jumps, and turns to me.

"You caught me." He shrugs, removing his mask. "I couldn't let these children starve, and go to school with old clothes that are too small for them."

"What kind of game are you playing?" I ask. "Are you using these children for some sort of experiment?!"

"Of course not! I was like them, before." He frowns. "Alone, no parents or siblings. I just wanted to do something good, but I'd ended up doing bad things to achieve that."

"You aren't too bad." I say. "What's your name, kid?"

"Namjoon." He says. "Kim Namjoon."

"Well, Namjoon. Why don't we figure out a way to raise money without stealing. That'd be better for everyone." I say.

"Th-That sounds nice." He smirks slightly. "Thanks."