16

Namjoon POV

"H-Hey hyung?" I sit next to my boyfriend, as he types away on his laptop.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Seokjin asks.

"Nothing..." I sigh. "Forget it."

Seokjin sets his laptop on the coffee table, and turns to me. "C'mon Joon. What's bothering you?" He asks.

"I-If I tell you, you'll think I'm a freak." I frown.

"Honey, you aren't a freak." He says. "Tell hyung what you're thinking about."

He takes my hand, and gently runs his thumb over my knuckles.

"S-So, you know how you found those skirts, and girly clothes in my closet, and I said that they were my sister's?" I ask.

"Yes...why?" He asks.

"W-Well, they're mine." I look down. "I'm sorry hyung."

"Why are you apologizing darling?" He asks.

"C-Cause you probably think that I'm weird." I sniffle.

"Namjoon, you aren't weird. You like to crossdress. That's not a big deal, love." He chuckles. "I'm okay with it. Honestly, I think you'd look pretty cute in a crop top, and skirt."

I blush, and hide my face in my hands. "R-Really?"

"Really." He smiles. "You could put an outfit on now."

"I-I don't know..." I mumble.

"Are you embarrassed?" He asks. I nod slightly. "Baby, there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Okay." I pout. "I'll be back then..."

I rush into my room, and smile. He accepts me! I walk into my closet, and look at the multiple choices of clothing. I finally decide on a yellow cropped hoodie, and black skinny jeans.

Instead of going back into the living room, I sit in the bathroom, too afraid to go out there

"Joon? Baby, are you okay?" Seokjin asks from the bathroom door.

"Y-Yeah. I'm okay." I say.

"Sweetheart, why are you hiding in the bathroom?" He sighs.

"Because, you're gonna judge me." I sigh. "And I don't want you to leave me."

"Just...come out of the bathroom. Please. I'm not going to leave you, honey." He says. I unlock the door, and open it.

"I look bad." I pout.

"Baby, you do not look bad. You're gorgeous." He says. "You should wear outfits like this more often.

"And why is that?" I smile slightly.

"Because, you get to express yourself. And...I get to see that beautiful body of yours." He smirks.

"You're such a perv!" I giggle. "But, I love you anyway."

"I love you too baby boy."