144

Jin isn't a little. He just likes being clingy and wearing feminine clothing.

Namjoon POV

"Joonie?" My boyfriend whispers, from the doorway. I look away from my laptop, and over at my adorable baby. He's wearing my pastel blue hoodie, that goes down to his thighs. The hoodie is too big, so it gives him sweater paws.

"Why are you up, love?" I ask.

"C-Cause it's lonely without you." He pouts. "Come to bed, please?"

"I wish I could, baby. But I need to finish this." I say.

"Please?" He squeaks out, looking as if he's going to burst into tears if I refuse.

"Okay. Let's go to bed, then." I shut my laptop off, and smile when he grabs my arm to lead me into our bedroom. As soon as I'm on the bed, he crawls on top of me and rests his head on my chest.

"You don't spend much time with me anymore." He mumbles, fiddling with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"I know. I'm sorry about that, by the way. Work has been crazy." I sigh. I run a hand through his hair, when he snuggles into my body. "But I did take a week off, starting tomorrow."

"Really?!" He asks.

"Really." I nod. "We have the whole week to do whatever you want."

"Yay." He says, softly.

"I love you, baby boy." I say. "You're my perfect little prince."

"Joonie, stop it!" He giggles.

We lie there in silence, my arms around him as he rests on my chest.

"Hey Joonie?" He whispers.

"Yes, baby?" I ask. He looks up at me, and smiles.

"I love you."

"And I love you."